Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

"
Jaille wrote:
I don't know man it takes less than an hour to do all 3 labs, yet doing the 11-12 acts every time you make a new character takes multiple hours. People are tired of doing it over and over again and I don't see much complain about it tbh
Building a character is like 5% longer than it was before the lab

"
Argwain wrote:
Lab is an optional content. Nobody forces you to do lab if you don't like it.
You want the points? - Buy a boost.
You want the enchants? - Buy them from some1 who likes lab and farms it a lot.

I think people have problems dodging traps and shit, not Izaro himself
I think you still have to run it when you buy a boost

"
lab is only hard to me when i use my ES guy-- life based laughs at it.. its not hard.. ppl just want to complain cause they cant do it.. alternately, don't do it and play like we used to before it even came out.. no need to cry cause of 1 thing but if that is what you wanna do, want a tissue?

It's because the lab requires a minimum of attention and can hardly be done while watching TV unlike pretty much everything else in the game
Guy i know was doing Hall of Grandmasters Blade Vortex while smoking on a Cig, wasnt even remotely dangerous and its supposed to be one of the hardest maps in the game.

Literally steam rolled the Grandmasters, current sad state of the game, its a good thing labyrinth requires a small amount of attention at the very least.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 30, 2016, 9:02:39 PM
Lab is meh but i aint quitting
I am gonna play but i am sure as fuck not going to like it.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
If lab is the future and the devs keep pushing it down our throats I see no reason to continue with this game. Its been nice and all but enough is enough. Cant believe that I am replacing this with Blizzard products(not D3, Hearthstone and Overwatch)but thats how it is. Who else is throwing the towel because of a faulty design decision?

I'll do a HC run of the Prophecy league and if it blows i'm done .
R.I.P 4.B.
Hi ! I hate the lab because this is not hack and slash, not because it's too hard or I'm unskilled or any excuse you can find.

I will not play Prophecy so GGG can know I totally disagree with this content and I don't want more labyrinth. So they can have better numbers to see if their lab is a success or a fail.

I don't want to see a tower defense or a tetris in future expansions, which might happen if no one express his disapproval.

If GGG is ok with lab it's not the end of the world and I'll go play something else.

People won't convince me that labyrinth is good, I know what I love/hate. I don't want to convince anyone, I just answer to the thread.

Peace.
Not I
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I think that all the spoiled children. I don't think there are that many in this community, though.
Sometimes...
I'll play for free, because I already paid for the worthwhile parts :D
Meh, its more about boycotting than "I cant do it" kind of thing. Sorry but I cant support a company which puts out such a disgusting content by playing or paying. I left Diablo 3: Rapper of souls in a similar way because I was disgusted with how steamlined everything became.

Its not about being a kid but an adult who stands firmly behind his principles.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I think the more lab haters that leave the game the better, so we don't have to listen to the whining anymore.

+1

+1

Btw, only bad players whine about lab, and the real concern is that you lose progress if you DC, that's bad. But again it's the internet, technical problems may appear.
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info