LiftingNerdBro Reveals Three New Unique Jewels!

"
Andrius319 wrote:

Although, spectrum jewels gives damage increase only in one dimensional mod (elemental damage increase)

With double dipping (fire skill burn mine/trap vs boss) it is a "two dimensional" mod.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Kroughfire wrote:
Is everyone so distracted by Scion that they forget about the new 25% mana to ES Hierophant?

Using 12 mana Jewels and pledge, you can get 9000 mana for MOM, and 9000ES from mana alone if you're going CI.
Edit: After multipliers. with my rough tree, I'm getting 2500 flat mana, and 2200 flat ES

Throw in a single of the Ele damage jewels for damage, and you're super MOM tank, who doesn't even have to use a single piece of ES gear. (Sooo... Finally time for Incandescent Heart?)

It's going to be OP as balls, let me warn you now.

Hadn't thought about this one, but OP as well.
this is retard, plain and simple
Just another addition to be nerfed next patch.
Either you are so short sighted there at GGG or you enjoy the op-nerf policy.
I can't understand what is going on in your minds.
GGG if you want me to love you don't nerf this pls.
Also,lol at all the people not understanding how these jewels work even after 100 people explained it.
I bet you all post "hype" at every single post by GGG and "stop whining" at every critical post by players.
That would explain a lot.
"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:

The Veridian one is OP and should be nerfed immidiatly before it even get's into the game. 6% elemental damage base is to much for its exponential scaling potantial when you reach 10+ jewels.
The elemental damage should be lowerd to 5% or maybe even 4% before release for balance reasons!

Being nerfed to 4% and even 5% would immediately transform it to vendor trash. Getting about 10 jewel slots is a lot of skill points.

It is good but not broken. It might bring build diversity by enabling melee elemental builds, Doryani's fist builds maybe casters that are not Witch Templar or Shadow.

Anyways it still depends how rare they are.

wtf? no link to read this info rather then watch the vid? anyone know where i can go to read this post?..
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
my dual spark totem build can we say op!!!

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDuBbUIZxhWGjgajRzcIuIi6iP2Jy8o-ioTKk0s6S2oMHw1kjfUOuE8LTxLPydBh0WdRnFH4krITZJN41FHU1JWSFgXWOVZ81orWlJbJl-wYqxmVGaeaFhoZWwIbIxuqm87b55yD3Kpdqx4DXjHe257w3_7gseDCYNfg8yExYazhweJ2I19jb-PGpBVkzqUb5chmuCbXZu1naqhL6I-o_KkOaZXpwiomqyqsZC0DLTFtfK3PrfWuJO9J76AvorAGsF8wuzDOsT2xq7KSsrTz37Xltgk2L3a3dtZ2-fo1uoY6-7tP_GK8kXyl_Pd9zL46_no_gr-jw==
Now those are interesting...

It's a shame about the art though, the Red and Green should have swapped sides, since it should be in RGB order. Literally unplayable.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info