[2.4 Updated] EB Triple Curse Occultist Bladefall Miner [HC Atziri farmer+curse-bot]

"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
"
ObsceneDream wrote:
Ok.

I thought the spell damage wasn't as a great sorce of damage. As in what bob did I though was used conc effect (Making the blades over lap so more vollies hit) and how it was affeting poision. So the Controlled destruction didn't double dip for poision, but conc effect did.

This could definitely be the case, I swap out Minefield personally, but I've tried both options and they're both valid. My personal kill speed was higher than Bob's, but it's so fast that it really doesn't matter at all. Area Damage does double dip as well, you're right, so it's not a bad idea to look for jewels with life and area damage.

I submited an edit to my post just after you'd posted :(

So what did you swap out for minefield? as I though that would significatly reduce your damage?
"
ObsceneDream wrote:
Ok.

I thought the spell damage wasn't as a great sorce of damage. As in what bob did I though was used conc effect (Making the blades over lap so more vollies hit) and how it was affeting poision.

Also thought that Controlled destruction didn't double dip for poision, but conc effect did.

I don't think the explosions cause by the wand are going to give you much help, how every the fifteen percent of physical as chaos it going to be massive as the way I understand it's a more multiplier.

actually I just checked the video again, Bob does actually swap Minefield out with Conc Effect for the Vaal fight, but swaps out Controlled Destruction for the Trio.

I just swap out Minefield for Conc for all the bosses in the Apex regardless and it's worked out great for everything. The only thing that can go wrong is the one of the Vaal Oversouls ducking underground as soon as it spawns.

Another thing is that some times if you run out of flask charges, Atziri's minions can reach her to heal her, but you'll be doing so much damage that it really doesn't matter. I'd rather let some minions reach her instead of exhausting my flask charges, having to dodge or portal out when there is 20 storm calls on the screen.
Updated for Prophecy. Same skill tree, same type of gear, but way cheaper dagger and Atziri's Step in the place of rare boots for more spell dodge.
This build is insane.

Atziri at lvl 72 with 3.5k life had no problems at all never thought atziri in hc would be this easy :D can confirm this is NiceBuildTM
"
ulriku wrote:
This build is insane.

Atziri at lvl 72 with 3.5k life had no problems at all never thought atziri in hc would be this easy :D can confirm this is NiceBuildTM

ty c:
Hey there!
I'm about to do my normal lab and was wondering in which order would you prioritise your ascendancy nodes?

Thanks!
How well does this build deal with Uber Lab?
"
Oomagian wrote:
Hey there!
I'm about to do my normal lab and was wondering in which order would you prioritise your ascendancy nodes?

Thanks!

+1 curse is priority nr1, after that you can go with whatever you'd like. I recommend getting the 100 flat ES if you don't need more damage, it really gives a lot of leeway for placing mines.
"
McAteer92 wrote:
How well does this build deal with Uber Lab?

I never did it myself, but considering the curse radius no mobs pose any threat as long as you're good at managing flasks.

When it comes to traps, I'd definitely bring Faster Casting and Flame Dash if you only rely on WB normally.

But there is nothing special in uber lab that screws this build over, it's all up to what you know about the traps and how to avoid them.
What am I missing?
With the reduced mana reservation node for 4%, each curse is still using 34%, so how are you getting the third curse?
Thanks, just trying to do a successful Atziri run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info