[2.4 Updated] EB Triple Curse Occultist Bladefall Miner [HC Atziri farmer+curse-bot]

I was also wondering how to get triple curse...
With the changes of curse effectiveness on bosses, how viable is this build?
(bosses have a 'less curse effectiveness' modifier now instead of 'reduced' to curses)
"
iguanian wrote:
What am I missing?
With the reduced mana reservation node for 4%, each curse is still using 34%, so how are you getting the third curse?
Thanks, just trying to do a successful Atziri run.

There is additional reduced reservation in another cluster you get on the tree, the 4% in Leadership down by Scion.

As you can see here https://poe.mikelat.com/#cKgd2h/CSrRc. 8% is just enough to resereve three 35% curses with Blasphemy. Leadership serves another purpose as well, though. It greatly increases your safety when running things like Atziri because you don't have to think about keeping stuff in the range of your curses, you'll if you can see it, it'll most likely get cursed. You get nearly all the AoE on the tree so thats not a problem at all.
im trying this build. but lvling it is hard (im around 40)

vaal grace in the cwdt setup only benefits from the increased duration right?
its still manual cast.

regards
"
Ninyai wrote:
im trying this build. but lvling it is hard (im around 40)

vaal grace in the cwdt setup only benefits from the increased duration right?
its still manual cast.

regards

Yes thats the main reason it's there. Leveling for me was with Firestorm, Remote Mine, Controlled Destruction and Trap/Mine Damage. A 4L like that doesn't even need a +1 item, but you can do it with Lifesprig for the +1 and drop Controlled Destruction. I swapped out one of the damage gems for Minefield at some point, the damage is a lot better.

I also didn't swap to triple curse/EB until I was around level 65/70 I believe. The reason for this is that you want some ES on your gear, and it might as well be your end-game setup. Before that I simply ran dual curse and some Elreon jewelry. The curses I ran was Temporal Chains and Enfeeble, dying while leveling is one of the most de-motivating things in this game imo so I often go overboard with defense.

For future reference, no vaal skills can be triggered by CWDT, which is why you often see Vaal Haste, Grace or Discipline in that exact format.

Feel free to ask any questions in regards to leveling this character, I'll do my best to answer!
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:

For future reference, no vaal skills can be triggered by CWDT, which is why you often see Vaal Haste, Grace or Discipline in that exact format.

Feel free to ask any questions in regards to leveling this character, I'll do my best to answer!

oh okay so i was right its just for the increased duration?
cant be triggered.
Last edited by Ninyai on Nov 10, 2016, 6:31:07 PM
"
Ninyai wrote:
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:

oh okay so i was right its just for the increased duration?
cant be triggered.

yeah, it's just good utility. Having a a few seconds more of dodge and spell dodge with Acro, Phase Acro as well as the Atziri's Step boots and the evasion from the gear + 2 really buffed up defensive curses is pretty much the reason this build is so good to safely farm really high content. I don't have screenshots, but I did all the higher tier maps with this excluding Core because I didn't want to risk the character ripping to Maligaro. Chaos damage however isn't really that big of a problem, the main source of that exists in Apex of Sacrifice and it's fairly low level.
okay thanks for all the information!

uhm is there anything else to look out for in jewels, rings, amulet that
supports the damage except increased spell damage?
"
Ninyai wrote:
okay thanks for all the information!

uhm is there anything else to look out for in jewels, rings, amulet that
supports the damage except increased spell damage?

Mine Damage, Area Damage and Damage Over Time as well as just "damage" and "physical damage".

However I really recommend just getting jewels with life AND resists. Go on an alt/aug session to get dual resist jewels or Vivid jewels, if you get good rolls on those it's so much easier to get Ele Weakness capped.

For rings and amulets, it's not at all a bad idea to look for high flat Energy Shield rolls, this is basically mana for you. As you can see in the gear section, one the second character I did I purchased some CI gloves and it really made me able to place mines more freely.
and global crit chance and multiplier?

cast speed is useless right?

what about bandit rewards? planed to go for passive skills in cruel/merci
but in normal could go for life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info