[2.3] Juggernaut Self Cast Burning Discharge

Optimizing.

Thinking about:

1. Righteous Fire or no
2. Blasphemy Warlord's Mark + Flammability or Blasphemy Warlord's Mark + Purity of Fire (this is regardless of whether we run RF or not, due to reflect)
3. Best potion setup, e.g. Basalt Doedre's x2 Life Pot Speed Pot

Looking forward to any suggestions.
I really like this idea for a build. I've been thinking and theorycrafting, but I just cant figure out if we will have enough singletarget dmg.

You can also get about 8 jewel slots, maybe with the new jewels there might be some kind of play there?

I came up with this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwEBwSzBS0GDgbGCfYMXxLhFCAWuxhWGS4aOBo-HKcc3B8CJy8n7Sj6KS4t0i5TMtE1kjbFOlg62DwFPC09Xz38QYdFR0WdTLNQR1JTU1JTpVXGVkhXDVhjXaRfP2EhZKNmVGhlaHRo8m87dO1343gNeu98uIKbgseDX4PMg9uE2YTvhXuMz48akFWRzpZsl5WX9Jitmjua4J_fogCi6qcIqW6tjbXytz64k8ABwBrAZsRYxPbGrsbYyx7PftAf0jjTb9R82CTYvdlh2mLawd3V6-7sOO8O73zv6_Af8azzm_ZI97n56P4K

Its a bit more life regen than yours but you lose about 17% life. This tree does get EE and the 2 extra jewel slots.

Im just not 100% sure what to do, RF could be an awesome damage boost and itll also help a bit for singletarget. But I feel like 170% life could be slightly lowish
Yes single target might be an issue. I don't think this character can comfortably do Atziri for instance.

Perhaps a Flame Surge or Fireball setup could help. The character should have no problems in maps however.
How do you level with this build?

I think discharge will only be viable after the cruel lab. What do i use before that?
"
LeMace wrote:

I think discharge will only be viable after the cruel lab. What do i use before that?

Still thinking bro.

I'm currently thinking Flameblast / Firestorm with Flame Totem start. Thoughts?
Last league I leveled with firestorm no problem. I used it untill merciles in a twyzel wand.
"
"
LeMace wrote:

Still thinking bro.

I'm currently thinking Flameblast / Firestorm with Flame Totem start. Thoughts?

I leveled with pillar of the cage god and earthquake. EZPEz and cheap. Meginords belt and gloves and lioneyes paws. Will carry to 60+ for 4 chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info