I'm writing the 2.3.0 bug fix patch notes today

Finally the day has come upon us, though that (cluster trap change) will not effect ice trap if cold damage is you only source of damage... I think.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 28, 2016, 2:19:51 AM
Wish there was a chat besides it so we could troll Chris.
"
PathOfBonger wrote:

2:Also do not i repeat.. do NOT remove the bug i found that gives me young and old dialla in act 4. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=605693142 In fact i kind of need your help recreating it. But you can't remove it.

eh, reminds me back in D2, once I managed to get to act 3 with the Horadric staff still in my inventory.
no idea how the hell that happened. I foolishly dropped it in town and wasnt able to pick it back up again.

Oh, and when rescuing Cain in Act 1, I managed to somehow use his portal to get to town and consequently, it became permanent and you could use it to go back and forth forever.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 27, 2016, 11:19:19 PM
I like how they posted it here first so people stop complaining about where devs post stuff first.
We did it, reddit!
Did anyone else expect it to be a fake changelog ? I am now past the first page and I start to think it might actually be serious ^^.

While some sound made up and / or funny it seems those were real bugs :

- You can no longer chain projectiles from Sawblades.
What are Sawblades ?

- Fixed an issue where being frozen while Lightning Warp goes off could cause the delay on Lightning Warp to last forever.
Wow that must have been funny ( or deadly ) ^^

- Fixed a bug where respeccing into CI could rarely kill you.
Another quiet funny way to die.

BTW : if this is related to my post to the Improving communications thread a while ago

"
AdFinitum wrote:
Improving Communication

I have a very strange idea - what about posting news like a patch delay / expected release time on the official forums first instead of the 20th answer to an totally unrelated reddit post ?

Oh right - I assume thats a far fetched idea.

( Not to be taken too serious - I just like a bit of salty sarcasm sometimes ^^ )

then thanks for posting to your own forums but I think I specifically was upset about something important like a long patch delay being hidden somewhere on reddit instead of being more easily findable on the forums and with gggtracker...
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Any info on skill gems rebalance? Last league we got those only like 1-2 days before the start of the league which sometimes leads to rethinking builds in the last minutes before the league starts. I don't know whether that is intended or not, but knowing what skills get buffed/nerfed is a very handy information to know in advance :)
Last edited by Dr1MaR on May 28, 2016, 12:37:54 AM
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Any info on skill gems rebalance? Last league we got those only like 1-2 days before the start of the league which sometimes leads to rethinking builds in the last minutes before the league starts. I don't know whether that is intended or not, but knowing what skills get buffed/nerfed is a very handy information to know in advance :)

I think this thread is about bug fixes not infomation on how to make the next chaos conversion builds or something like that.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Recently-used fishing holes are indicated on the World panel.
Wait, that's MORE than just the Bug Fixes, it has actual Patch Notes on it too! :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Windripper 3D art!

HOLY SHIT.

I'm fucking hyped.

I have this, uh, "Imperial Bow" that I may or may not have Vaal'ed in 1.3...

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info