I'm writing the 2.3.0 bug fix patch notes today

"
Chris wrote:

This has been a successful experiment i think,
its good to get a "sneak-peek" of the patch notes

Im expecting some sort of problem tho when a lot of people start to be aware
of that the "preliminary patch notes are being written"
Right now its fine because there arent a lot of people that knows about this writing

Anyways, thanks for showing this

Kreygasm, that feel when they hit Vaal Spark for real this time, and they hit Vaal Molten shell which was going under the radar.

GG.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
"Fixed a bug that could occur in predictive mode where duplicate copies of monsters would appear in the T-pose."

THANK YOU. You cant imagine how many nightmares has this bug brought to me during my sleep. Also it was pretty annoying because you couldnt target the place where this T-monsters where standing.
Last edited by MANGUERA on May 30, 2016, 8:31:33 AM
"
MANGUERA wrote:
"
"Fixed a bug that could occur in predictive mode where duplicate copies of monsters would appear in the T-pose."

THANK YOU. You cant imagine how many nightmares has this bug brought to me during my sleep. Also it was pretty annoying because you couldnt target the place where this T-monsters where standing.

Yeah, that is one creepy bug, isn't it? ;)
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Felix35071 wrote:
I want to know what "IMPORTANT FIX: fixed issue with math in regards to scale variance! (40134)" is exactly and how important it is

It is very important. Fish scales had too much variance in them, which meant that a C Bass, became a C flat Bass, for instance. Everyone knows you can't tune a fish, so the GGG devs had to flounder around with some pre-patch scale adjustment ahead of time.

That was a carp-y joke, but it still managed to reel in some chuckles. Sea-riously though, not even trawling, how widespread is the impact of that fix? :P
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on May 30, 2016, 2:53:28 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:57:33 PM
RIP WHIRLING BLADES INDEED!
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Omg and the whirling blades nerf the salt will poison the forums for weeks!

Imagine they test the nerf and then say: "The nerf wasnt good enough and then we decided to double it!"

The red tide - i see it coming death of the forum oceans.
"
Chris wrote:
You can watch if you want:

that's what she said?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
RIP WHIRLING BLADES INDEED!
pfft, only 18% increased attack time
and still no charges
that's not a rip, it is a very slight, almost unnoticeable nerf
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info