(((NETFLIX MOVIE THEATRE))) The 100

I decided to check this show out based on this thread. I dig sci-fi and the premise seemed neat. My commentary below is ridiculously vague so as not to spoil anything.

The first season was pretty good. The writing was kind of bad at times, but the characters and story were interesting.

The second season was not so good. The writing was very bad very often. One flaw in the show is that many of the characters are mind-bogglingly idiotic. They're also inconsistent, doing things completely out of character at times simply to take the story where the writers want it to go. These two things combined to make an absolute mess of most of the this season. Some parts were great, but it was mostly a chore to watch.

The third season was absolute dogshit. I don't want to give any spoilers, but the characters were some of the stupidest sacks of crap I have ever seen in a TV show. The things they said and did were often completely nonsensical. Character's personalities continued to completely change instantly in order to take the story where the writers wanted it, which was never anywhere good. I ended up skipping through most of the episodes since I just couldn't take it anymore and completely skipped a few before the finale.

Things started so well with The 100. I kept watching because sometimes shows just need that little extra bit of time to find their groove and get amazing. This show, in addition to being a very different show each season in a way similar to BeastMaster or Eureka, did not improve. It just kept on getting worse and worse until I finally couldn't take it anymore.

Thanks for nothing, thread. Bleh.
I can't seem to get the 3rd Season pretty upset!!! So have to wait for it in the meantime if anyone has a series they like let me know!!! Currently Bellamy is my favorite character. One sexy badass!!!

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
I can't seem to get the 3rd Season pretty upset!!! So have to wait for it in the meantime if anyone has a series they like let me know!!! Currently Bellamy is my favorite character. One sexy badass!!!

Lexa is sexier then Bellamy though :o or octavia ;)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Damn it, I had to skip through a bunch of the posts because they were getting very spoilerish. Season 3 isn't out on Netflix Australia yet. I wish they'd just globalise all these licensing agreements already, so that shows released at the same time everywhere.

It's no wonder that Australia has one of the highest piracy rates when we are always on the arse end of most releases if the show gets released here at all. Other than that they only release on services that cost $140 a month. I'm not paying that much just for one or two shows. I'd rather just do without.

The sooner they get rid of monopolies... Sorry, "exclusive deals", the sooner they'll reduce piracy.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Lexa is sexier then Bellamy though :o or octavia ;)

Tough, this Lexa character... I don't know dem abs ^,^ "Don't think I'm going to be the nice guy and not take advantage." -Bellamy Lol... Something like that...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 29, 2016, 10:30:32 PM
Still can't find the new seasons... 😡

Finally NEW EPISODES!!!! "The 100". Omg pass the word around!!!!

Def recommend watching this while under the influence of alcohol ^.^ who needs inhibitions anyway

GANTZ 2.0 I'm in love...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info