(((NETFLIX MOVIE THEATRE))) The 100

I have a question:

is "The 100" good? and it's about what?
It's Sci-fi show, the gist of it is in a post-apocalyptic world people were in space > sent kids down to earth to see if it was habitable (100 kids hence why 'The 100')> intense stuff happens.

Each season (there has been 3 completed ones) shows different aspects of what the 100 kids get up to. It gets brutal, if you like brutal, interesting character development, and writing, I would recommend.

Spoiler
Its kinda like what 'Fallen Skies' should have been, in terms of the sci fi side (in my opinion)
"
diablofdb wrote:
is "The 100" good?

I guess that depends on what you like. Pretty great show if you ask me. :)

"
diablofdb wrote:
and it's about what?

"
Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jun 1, 2016, 7:13:29 PM
I'll give it a try then it look nice :)
...I'm so upset!!! Damn you Season 2!!! I think you guys can figure it out. Can you believe I missed an episode from season one. Don't give out your Netflix people!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Welcome to my room people 150" of total greatness... 0.0

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
(._.) Why do you watch the show upside down?
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
(._.) Why do you watch the show upside down?

Vampire... Can't help it. ^,^. Damn reapers...

Wow... Just wow tomorrow I watch the last episode so if no one hasn't finished let me know I have a million questions!!!! Spoiler alert!!!

There's a Season 3!!!! Lmaoooo... Damn you Netflix!!!!

Last edited by solwitch on Jun 8, 2016, 3:24:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info