Perandus Leagues End Soon! Last Chance to get your Solaris Mystery Boxes!

"
Arialia wrote:
"
OnkelSalthy wrote:
Is it possible that there might be some kind of bug in the local time conversion? For me it says 10 f.m. and I really don't know what 10 f.m. is supposed to mean, but I doubt it is an actual timezone.

I don't know what is your country and local timezone but for me it is :
"
The Perandus Leagues end at mai 30, 2016 11:00 PM (This is displayed in your local time).

So as i live in France and my timezone is actually GMT+2 i think than Perandus league finish at 9:00 PM GMT or 21:00 GMT

And yes it was a little problem for some of us because in my country it will be

"
The Perandus Leagues end at 30 mai 2016 23:00 (This is displayed in your local time).

Here how windows show me hour and date :
We don't use AM/PM only on vocal "Je viens à 5 heures de l'après midi" we don't write that but say it ...

But it is a tiny problem , thanks for GGG to give in your timezone even it is a little strange sometimes ...

Edit : hum actually has one hour between forum and french hour so i think than for GGG we have yet in winter hour so it will be 10:00 PM GMT not 9:00 PM GMT ...

Or, as I'm getting prone to suggest every ****ing time a league ends; just use a 24h format like most of the world is used to. (insert obligatory comment about metric here as well)
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
The end arrive!! I have 32 chalinges and I worck all day, I have 1 hour for complete 4 close chalinges (this 4 chalinges are so close to finish) or gg wp no tp for me. GGG 1 more day please :)
"
GerMinaThor wrote:
The end arrive!! I have 32 chalinges and I worck all day, I have 1 hour for complete 4 close chalinges (this 4 chalinges are so close to finish) or gg wp no tp for me. GGG 1 more day please :)

*Challenges* >.<
So... when does the league end? I'm seeing a lot of different times and numbers in places. I don't think the Displayed in Local Time works correctly. Or at least not consistently.

I first looked at this post and it said the league would end at "May 30, 2016 6:00 PM (EDT)". I was not logged into my account at the time. After logging into my account it changed and now says "May 30, 2016 5:00 PM)" So now I'm not sure which it is.

Edit: Yeah, something is wrong but I'm not sure what. After I posted I saw that it says my post was made at 2:26 PM, which is incorrect. So I logged out and checked the thread again and it shows that I posted at 3:26 PM, which is correct to my local time. So it seems that being logged in moves the clock back an hour? Possibly a Daylight Saving issue? I'm not really sure.
Last edited by theomni on May 30, 2016, 3:31:32 PM
Yup *challenges my englis is to bad ^^ . About time left, Idk, in my time say 5 pm, I log in with my account and say 10pm haha

EDIT: I post and time change to 6 pm haha xD
Last edited by GerMinaThor on May 30, 2016, 4:11:05 PM
so the league ends in 43 mins right ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Been a good haul, hyped for Prophecy. See the residents of 820 there.
Ayy new league HYPE :DD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info