Perandus Leagues End Soon! Last Chance to get your Solaris Mystery Boxes!

loving the art, really nice stuff.
I'm curious why you guys decided to model a shield that no one would ever use, instead of more popular items.
Not complaining, just curious.
Exclusive stuff only obtained through gambling is extremely disappointing. I expect better from GGG. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Lol, been waiting about two weeks for Ele orb to be in lab. My poor sad bricked totem.
"
Chameleon wrote:
Exclusive stuff only obtained through gambling is extremely disappointing. I expect better from GGG. :-(

All gambling items will go in the shop like previously i believe. All the other mystery boxes followed suit so this will. They will only release after its ended so a bit of patience wont kill anyone, its actually essential for people to learn.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
TwelveYears wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

All gambling items will go in the shop like previously i believe. All the other mystery boxes followed suit so this will. They will only release after its ended so a bit of patience wont kill anyone, its actually essential for people to learn.

You must have missed this part, "the Golden and Bronze Gargoyle Hideout Decorations are exclusive and won't be available in future."
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Wow. Windripper! Mmm!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
boof wrote:
I'm curious why you guys decided to model a shield that no one would ever use, instead of more popular items.
Not complaining, just curious.

Now ppl will use as skin :P including me :P

But... hmmm...wtf.... as i sad some time ago, voltaxic will get 3d after huge nerf... and as usuall i was damn right... ehhh...

"
Chameleon wrote:

My sentiments too. But this isn't the first time they're doing this already. So I've kinda given up.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info