Perandus Leagues End Soon! Last Chance to get your Solaris Mystery Boxes!

Waiting for orb of elemental essence. Please tahe care, that it will be available a last time before the league ends.
What is that awesome looking chestpiece on the Windripper image?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
Exclusive stuff only obtained through gambling is extremely disappointing. I expect better from GGG. :-(

My sentiments too. But this isn't the first time they're doing this already. So I've kinda given up.

Yeah it was one of the reasons I stopped buying supporter packs or giving GGG my money. I just cant support that kinda thing.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Yay Midnight Bargain 3d art!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Wasn't the league end scheduled to end 30th of May? Why 31 now?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Wasn't the league end scheduled to end 30th of May? Why 31 now?

It still is. It ends at 3 pm PDT May 30th. Of course, some of the Earth will be on the 31st by then, kind of unavoidable. Well, unless you end it at exactly the perfect second I guess.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on May 27, 2016, 3:08:04 AM
BEX_GGG , buy me a new apron for my shadow please. I want it with purple color and 12 linked sockets.
IGN - Endoplasm
Windripper 3d finalyyyyyyy ! it's wonderfull !!! :)
for me it says: Mai 31, 2016 12:00 vorm. (which is central european summer time [cest])

which is quite confusing as "am" is just translated into "vorm." which means Vormittag and we don't start the day with "12:00".

correct it would look like: 31. Mai 2016, 00:00 Uhr (for german speaking guys)

i just feel to add this because there will be a lot of people asking like usual.
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
for me it says: Mai 31, 2016 12:00 vorm. (which is central european summer time [cest])

which is quite confusing as "am" is just translated into "vorm." which means Vormittag and we don't start the day with "12:00".

correct it would look like: 31. Mai 2016, 00:00 Uhr (for german speaking guys)

i just feel to add this because there will be a lot of people asking like usual.

Same for Russia:
The Perandus Leagues end at мая 31, 2016 3:00 AM (This is displayed in your local time).

We don't use AM/PM notation and that weird format. It should be 31 мая 2016, 03:00 (YEKT/GMT+5) or 01:00 (MSK/GMT+3)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info