[2.3] WINDRIPPER Split Arrow Elementalist (80% REDUCED REFLECT + 2 GOLEMS)

Thanks to TheAmigoBoyz for the awesome build that i checked at 2.0 and inspired-me to create this one
Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1319856
Thanks also to IlyaK1986 to review the build based on his
Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665898

Hi guys, i'm here to show my plans to 2.3 patch, a amazing 80% reduced elemental reflect (with 1 Sibyl's Lament) , crit based because of the windripper and build , making easy 50k+ dps and 2 golems by your choice

Pros And cons
Spoiler

Pros:
Insanely high clear speed
VERY Cost efficient
Able to clear the highest tiers of maps
Doesn't feel as slow as a phys build with a harbinger, since we have more attacks per second
Atziri viable!
Free rarity and quantity from the windripper
No lag!
Pretty cheap, if you just use a rare bow instead of the windripper
80% reduced elemental reflect dmg
2 golems
All screen will be frozen, shocked and ignited most of the time, because of the elementalist passive nodes like this:

Cons:
Can get one-shot by some mobs, since it only has around 5k life
Needs some specific uniques to get the build started
Can be pretty expensive
Uber atziri is really hard, since we only have around 5k life and 75/75/75 resists

The Insane Skill Tree
Spoiler

it will make you have 1 more golem, elemental conflux, 50% less reflect elemental damage ,elemental damage spread and more!! that's insane
Link to PoePlanner tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-Ka3rUBxekVK7Iv9yNEzV90kZSIvT8TGsXbAu86pMnwFRTNQj0akNQQow2VUuJ02HicFImlSoLFr9d8g-rbWwkizY9wzobyJu1KjjP3YTF8YpsCNvntMXC7AW1KluNv3n2UUfUI0M2MHw31D7P51QwcVLsjX1_K-0_veYk_d2oI_Y51Fb6_95LeE2SdvfuDt1GOkIx-vzF73pjp6CfDY3TfhGBW6-Hdn11AF4hdk4q459noP66GY6Gzkz_I9NKfe2DwTNDMY9gbycILsMz2sGNfppqWhouU3Ttt7bTbwUtdct67-pivqdlTb02R36wq8SCivDpRg==
151% max life and
2,6% regen per second
3 jewels slots
7 frenzy charges
5 power charges
0,4% mana/life leech
2,4% life leech
Vaal Pact
40% dodge attacks and 30% dodge spells
337 dex - 66.8% increased evasion and 668 accuracy ratting
74 str - 37 base life and 14,8 increased melee attack dmg
192 inteligence - +96 base mana and 34,8 increased energy shield

49% attack speed
+161% base multiplier
215% increased critical estrike chance + 202% increased critical damage with bows
60% increased elemental damage + 40% elemental damage with weapons (doesn't look a lot but if u look on elementalist passive, u will gain +40% from ice dmg and +40% from lighthing dmg because of the 2 golems)
20% chance to gain Elemental conflux on kill
Elemental status effects caused by your skills spread to other nearby enemies (radius 12) (THIS WILL MAKE THE SCREEN ALL FREEZE AND SHOCKED)

Bandits
Spoiler

Normal: Oak
Cruel: Kraityn
Merciless: Kraityn or Alira depends on what u like most ( power charge or frenzy charge)

Jewels
Spoiler

-Intuitive leap in the ranger area to pick Infused + Blood Drinker + frenetic + Nulification

-Ideally you want jewels with Attack speed with bows, life, crit multiplier and Resists
Static electricity is a good jewel to use at the jewel socket to the left of Vaal Pact. It will give alot of added lightning damage.

gem setup
Spoiler

AOE skill
-->6l or 7l if use lioneye's vision(chest or bow): Split Arrow - Pierce - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added Lightning Damage - Faster Attacks - Added Cold Damage +++ (increased critical.strikes or increased critical multiplier strikes)

Golems Setup
-->4l (helmet,gloves or boots): Summon lighting golem - Summon ice golem - Minion life - fortify

CWDT Setup
-->4l (helmet,gloves or boots): Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal call - Increased Duration - Vaal haste

Aura Setup
-->4l (helmet,gloves or boots): Herald of Thunder - Herald of ice - Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark Essence Worm: Wrath

Burst Setup to easy kill bosses/hard monsters
-->6l (chest or bow): Vaal Burning arrow - Trap - Greater multiple Targets - weapon elemental damage - point blank - concentrated effect

Recomended unique items
Spoiler

-Victario's Acuity
-Lioneye's vision to make easy 7l chest ( it gives pierce support gem) making a boost at the dps

A simple leveling guide:
Spoiler

-->Level 1-9: you level up with whatever gear you have -Anything is viable!
-->Level 10: Use the infamous Storm Cloud it gives a bunch of DPS and is best in slot, since you really haven't specced into that much crit just yet.
-->Level 28: Use the Wake of Destruction boots if you can afford them, cause they will give alot of added DPS and is best in slot for leveling
-->Level 66+ You are now ready to use the almighty Windripper! Now it's also time to equip all the crit gear you have aquired so far!

Recomended unique items to get Level
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Any flask setup is viable but i'd recommend 1 life flasks, 1 Quicksilver flask 3 utility flasks.

Recommended equips for the build
Spoiler

Resistance or diamond ring with resistances, life,weapon elemental damage and str

eva Helmet with resistances and life

Eva Gloves with life,resists and attack speed, or just use a maligaros or facebreakers (90% multi is OP)

eva boots with life,resists and movement speed

Str amulet (because we have just 74 at the max, so its good to have more because of the gems ) with crit.Multi and/or critical chance, life, resists

quiver can have:crit multi, crit chance, life , resists, projectile speed, projectile damage and weapon elemental damage
Last edited by hicarobrfsa on May 28, 2016, 2:52:03 PM
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2016, 12:44:01 PM
Why didnt you grab forces of nature? 6% all pen would be really nice for this build.
"
BurninBodies wrote:
Why didnt you grab forces of nature? 6% all pen would be really nice for this build.

Im fixing the image, i'm looking for more life nodes and putting acrobatics and phase acrobatics to the build, now its like that:

171% max life and + 30% max life from jewels if want (201%)
2,6% regen per second
5 jewels slots
7 frenzy charges
6 power charges
0,4% mana/life leech
40% dodge attacks and 30% dodge spells

49% attack speed
+161% base multiplier
215% increased critical estrike chance + 202% increased critical damage with bows
60% increased elemental damage + 40% elemental damage with weapons (doesn't look a lot but if u look on elementalist passive, u will gain +40% from ice dmg and +40% from lighthing dmg because of the 2 golems)
20% chance to gain Elemental conflux on kill
Elemental status effects caused by your skills spread to other nearby enemies (radius 12) (THIS WILL MAKE THE SCREEN ALL FREEZE AND SHOCKED)
Last edited by hicarobrfsa on May 27, 2016, 10:07:07 AM
Awesome, glad you updated it.

Also, so you dont have to screenshot your tree, www.poeplanner.com is updated for 2.3 and you will be able to link the tree.
"
BurninBodies wrote:
Awesome, glad you updated it.

Also, so you dont have to screenshot your tree, www.poeplanner.com is updated for 2.3 and you will be able to link the tree.

did it. thanks for the help, anything more that can help on it? its looking a promissing build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDN9-KVK590iL0axe86sBUakMI9JUgLR9MsyBuUDDQH-_rBAeD21XGOlhFfg5cavpsC5MnUzVQQow2VUth4iaVFr8PqySLwzoZipcGxKK74_66fXXTfu965woKm3jr_MUNjYd2Z6Djn0p97g5W-t1GY6cRgX8rOdR29zH6oJ8wfI19I_ZNklFH51Qk_f_ePs-95jfU7T-Nv9QjMHHdqEt4OkJtbDY9G8jP3fGKidNwUioLXfJbr04qTP_WWEMxwzNaGtrBdO0FLS5T02967yF2hs7BM5u1X7DKSoTFb57xs0tXwOOcpIcTdwcAXhmO7YMILg==

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAEDAhsAeN-KVK590iL0axe86sBUakMI9JUgLR9MsyBuUDDQH-_rBAeD21XGOlhFfg5cavpsC5MnUzVQQow2VUth4iaVFr8PqySLwzoZipcGxKK74_66fXXTfu965woKm3jr_MUNjYd2Z6Djn0p97g5W-t1GY6cRgX8rOdR29zH6oJ8wfI19I_ZNklFH51Qk_f_ePs-95jfU7T-Nv9QjMHHdqEt4OkJtbDY9G8jP3fGKidNwUioLXfJbr04qTP_WWEMxwzNaGtrBdO0FLS5T02967yF2hs7BM5u1X7DKSoTFb57xs0tXwOOcpIcTdwcAXhmO7YMILg==
Question is, will 0,4%lifeleech be enough ?
"
chockdoo wrote:
Question is, will 0,4%lifeleech be enough ?

i think so, i already did this with the split arrow windripper based build, it worked with no poblems, but if fell insecure can get more in the downside of the tree and pick vaal pact also, to remove HP pots and put another ones
Not sure I like the tree at all. Definitely don't like the top of witch tree, and I don't like the Scion stuff. IMO you should go through the fury bolts cluster and get the other duelist life cluster, and also get Shadow's sniper. That's around 80% increased projectile damage right there.

Edit: also, split chain instead of frost wall + pierce + LA? Seriously? After what Mathil did with Voltaxic?

Also, I'm not sure Windripper is actually better than an elementally-scaled harbinger on elementalist. See my theorycrafted witch here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665898
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on May 28, 2016, 2:07:09 PM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Not sure I like the tree at all. Definitely don't like the top of witch tree, and I don't like the Scion stuff. IMO you should go through the fury bolts cluster and get the other duelist life cluster, and also get Shadow's sniper. That's around 80% increased projectile damage right there.

Edit: also, split chain instead of frost wall + pierce + LA? Seriously? After what Mathil did with Voltaxic?

Also, I'm not sure Windripper is actually better than an elementally-scaled harbinger on elementalist. See my theorycrafted witch here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665898

for sure my tree need a remake in a little part, but when u use frost wall + pierce lighting arrow, u lost time casting it, mine build looks in just explode the enemy with 1 skill,maybe will have poblem in specifics bosses rare monster but is fast and with no poblems because just 20% of the dmg is reflected. Lighting arrow + frost wall is viable in the build, just need to change the main skill, there are top 3 of them: ligthing arrow, Split arrow and tornado shot.
Of course an good elementally-scaled harbinger is better than a windripper, but im saying to start with one windripper because it will be more cheaper/easly to find

will make some changes based on your tree and what u said, but mine build have some potential, just need to make a better tree. thanks for the sharing

EDIT:Based on yours, i did this changes: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-Ka3rUBxekVK7Iv9yNEzV90kZSIvT8TGsXbAu86pMnwFRTNQj0akNQQow2VUuJ02HicFImlSoLFr9d8g-rbWwkizY9wzobyJu1KjjP3YTF8YpsCNvntMXC7AW1KluNv3n2UUfUI0M2MHw31D7P51QwcVLsjX1_K-0_veYk_d2oI_Y51Fb6_95LeE2SdvfuDt1GOkIx-vzF73pjp6CfDY3TfhGBW6-Hdn11AF4hdk4q459noP66GY6Gzkz_I9NKfe2DwTNDMY9gbycILsMz2sGNfppqWhouU3Ttt7bTbwUtdct67-pivqdlTb02R36wq8SCivDpRg==

it now have the projectile pierce and dmg that u said, looks better but less life, now can remove chain and put pierce support gem, making all enemies hitted when casted, also allows to use lioneye's vision to easy 7l chest.
It also now have more HP leech(2,4) making Vaal pact possible.
Last edited by hicarobrfsa on May 28, 2016, 2:45:51 PM
You alrdy have shock and chill/freeze from regular attacks. Ignite is useless bcz 1) you will oneshot packs anyway 2) shaper of desolation isnt reliable on bosses.
So all you get is some bonus from golems and reduced reflect. If you claim you have so much reduced reflect, then dont take vaal pact at all.
Use LA/IceShot + FW (for singletarget shotgun) instead of SA.

And just my opinion for ones who rly want to play smth with windripper:
Check Mathil's inquisitor w/ Call of the Brotherhood for permashock+freeze - he did uber with 5-link (and it was before LA/IceShot + FW meta which will annihilate any boss instantly).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info