[2.3] TheoryCrafting Staff juggernaut CoC discharge

Well getting Scold is just matter of the time - by drop or by chaos.

If this build gonna be good on lab run then it could be league starter build. For me atleast.
:)

Cheers
"
lapilesos wrote:
Well getting Scold is just matter of the time - by drop or by chaos.

If this build gonna be good on lab run then it could be league starter build. For me atleast.
:)

Cheers

If I get my hands on one I'll certainly use and abuse it :P

I'm looking forward to hearing about other people trying the build while I'm using it too. I have no idea if it's good for the lab, I'm not a lab expert but I hope it can at least run it without help from parties. And cheers to you too!
For lab it has to have 2 things. Insane HP regen and movement skill.

Third thingy is to kill "Bizarro" - but it shouldnt be hard if someome reach him.
"
lapilesos wrote:
For lab it has to have 2 things. Insane HP regen and movement skill.

Third thingy is to kill "Bizarro" - but it shouldnt be hard if someome reach him.

Well I always try to have a movement skill, and Flasks will cover the health recovery so it just needs to be able to function as a build to kill Izzy. If I can't kill Izzy then the build isn't even viable to start with to me.
Yet another idea to evolve - using Trypanon mace for instacrit and take more Charges/AS/Spell Crit?

Links Cyclone-CoC-Discharge---->PCoC

Surely the best option would be to pick up a Hegemony's Era as soon as you can.
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Surely the best option would be to pick up a Hegemony's Era as soon as you can.

Sorry I don't got - why?

Almost everything beside this is better :
Pledge of Hands -150% plus discharge damage
Realmshaper - +2 lvl Discharge + 50% elemental damage
Searing tourch - almost same + some proliferation iteraction
Sire - put AB for constant freezing of everything
and so on..

Ok Fencoil and Bloodthorn are more useless then Hegemony :)

Hegemony's Era get 30% increased crit..Stormheart is better here.

I think dual curse with warlord/Assasign will solve every crit problem.
I was considering something similiar, but around vigilant stike. We can get constant fortify and, it can be used with Unyielding node. Also we wont need any accuracy with vigilant strike. Using Hegemony's Era and Voll's Devotion , we can constantly generate and consume power,endurance charges.

To get power charges easly , Lion's Roar might be very usefull.

Planned Links for main setup,

Vigilant strike -- CoC - Discharge - Faster attacks
Hello guys ! :D
checked your tree saw you have very low crit nodes and low chance to generate PC.
why staff? i mean dagger is too much better im sure(coz crit for spells), and is hard make a better coc than trickster is atm .... i want make a jugg coc too , have the tree and items auras etc , only thing i need is how solve my mana issues lol.

also want ask if its viable make a COC discharge without use the voll's portector... because i dont want use it, my idea is use a high armour chest ofc.

Think its possible with blasphemy + Assasins mark , but if i use this setup cant run warlords and need mana leech.... .

cyclone + CoC + Discharge + Inc Crit Strikes + FA = mana cost 28.9
(Using Faster Attacks gem because the lack of this on the tree compared with trickster and because is very importnat for proc Coc more often)

anyone have a idea how te get 0 mana cost cyclone?

my passsive tree : poeurl.com/DGv

long version :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAMbYWGPLHsAB97k9_NI4BsYWu4zPXaT2SN3VXz8aPhQgf-N8uO8OMfspLlBH8azkUVcNZ5vZYdIhlmzzm64-rY3yQZHOaGXGrs9-ggcLYTwt2XyvbINfg8xo8rc-8B98S0GH_gqiAJZ0-ejyRdi9BLOCxzrhNZLAZij6plf-j7XyPAWYrU3jbqqf3-98SsiaOz8ngpsqTew4fVuFe6xHZlRRTMpKb55fsPGzgwmcpJu1S1eHE8M6hMXA43cHKjgkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13yDkjjhBGWG8gHHs_dlS7xivDVj_pJUev1ZJ3yHQ==

"
lapilesos wrote:
Yet another idea to evolve - using Trypanon mace for instacrit and take more Charges/AS/Spell Crit?

Links Cyclone-CoC-Discharge---->PCoC

That could be an option for a different build. I wanted to use staves because of the global crit chance increases on the tree, but using that setup for a similar but differently focused build would probably work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info