When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

"
Labyrinth? Love it. Love puzzles shortcuts hidden doors and dodging traps etc.
BUT
there is this mob... IZARO and he's the reason why i vote hate it. IMO labyrinth should be mobless just traps puzzles at similar stuff.
Imho
Izaro should only be on last room

make the room 200% LARGER since actual room is like 30% trapless, this sucks

all 2 prior rooms are puzzle fights

ie: Gather information during your lab run, arrive at first room 5 totem pop out

they all summons monsters deal a specific damage ( chaos/phys/fire/cold/lightning)

you have to kill the Totems through the hordes of monsters they create

kill them in the wrong order and they will all respawn
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 26, 2016, 8:36:46 AM
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Lab haters are totally casual.

tru

Love clearing Dried Lake level mobs with a shot at some "Treasure" at the end. Wait what?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Lab haters are haters.

/thread
IGN TylordRampage
GGG should implement polls/surveys in-game, that way more of the player-base will get heard, and it could ask for many things, like opinions on what they'd want to see in future Leagues/Events, etc.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
People come to the forums to complain, or because they enjoy the toxic type of "discussions" that go on here. That's going to bias your results. People happy with the game might check once in a while, but are unlikely to take the time to voice their opinions.

For a while it was called "The rule of 23" because you could expect to have 23 happy customers for ever one that took the time to voice their discontent. It's probably even higher than that in the computer game biz.

exactly, im getting a bit sick of the endless whining of never happy people thats going on in these forums and i dont feel like wasting my time to take these senseless polls.
looking forward to the lab, new features and balance improvements. great game GGG! :)
"
Antaiseito wrote:
...these senseless polls.

What ARE you talking about, son? Straw polls are THE only way to go. They are 100% correct, accurate and fool proof. Son, you WILL see the light. Someday.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Antaiseito wrote:
...these senseless polls.

What ARE you talking about, son? Straw polls are THE only way to go. They are 100% correct, accurate and fool proof. Son, you WILL see the light. Someday.

Oops, maybe i was wrong, plz forgive me :|
maybe i can join one of the future polls and be a helpful voter.
"
Antaiseito wrote:

Oops, maybe i was wrong, plz forgive me :|
maybe i can join one of the future polls and be a helpful voter.

See? Was that so hard? Welcome to the "Pollers", the ONE TRUE religion.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:50:50 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
Lab haters are haters.

/thread

Lab hater haters are haters too you know.

Don't hate. Make straw polls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info