When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

"
Jennik wrote:
"
raics wrote:
Happy?

Yeah, I'm a pretty happy guy. I just wonder why you're not putting any effort into giving reasonable responses to people. Clearly you calling everyone who passes up answering a poll an asshole was ridiculous. Why not put just a tiny bit of effort into thinking through your responses so you don't say things so obviously ridiculous in the future?

Thought it was clear enough what I was trying to say.

So, got any special reason for avoiding random polls or you just don't like them?
I'm kinda curious now, Wretch says he's sick of them and I'm thinking of it as a favor to poor sods having to strut around all day in the sun, the sooner they hit the magic number the sooner they can go home.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on May 30, 2016, 2:23:10 PM
How many people would watch a Lab run stream? ResidentSleeper
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Ya that's why I agree I used to take one every now n then but it gets annoying when its too often and you just distance yourself from these random poll takers as you make eye contact with them while entering the subway platform.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:56:52 PM
labs are dead. 50 players online on friendlist none in lab.

just remove lab again plz :D
"
Giaocolam wrote:
I thought people watched streamers so they can be the first to whisper REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP to them. Maybe the lab needs to be more rippy.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on May 30, 2016, 4:46:23 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:
I thought people watched streamers so they can be the first to whisper REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP to them.

The server show the rip before it happens on stream so.. no ?
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
labs are dead. 50 players online on friendlist none in lab.

just remove lab again plz :D

Obviously you make poor choices when choosing friends.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10311205If GGG and Chris are so sure of what they imply, why dont they ask that same question to their players

there is no shame asking people what they think of your work

what i think GGG is actually down is be like if Justin Beiber said " People like my music, look i got 1.3 billions views on "Baby"" But completely ignore the fact that the like/dislike factor is at 60% dislike.

It's pretty straight forward.

They don't need to run silly highly inaccurate polls because they can see the engagement with the area. Most of the forum yelling/whining is from an extremely small portion of the player base (same with any game forum).

It would be a fair assumption that the people who don't bother going to a hate poll are ok with, or enjoy the content. and that's what's reflected for GGG in the actual numbers. People who DO dislike something on the other hand are very vocal, so we probably see about 90% of those that DONT like it coming to the forums to say so, which is very very few people.

Yeah this has to do with the fact that less people are playing the game overall .
R.I.P 4.B.
Not looking forward to uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info