Is it hard to be vegan?

I'll tell you one thing, it's hard to date one when you love fast food >.<
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Not really difficult so much as expensive and sometimes inconvenient.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Not really difficult so much as expensive and sometimes inconvenient.

And annoying. Those sermons mate ugh. By the end there I just wanted to shoot a cow in the face in front of her
There's a difference between eating vegan and being a disciple of PETA. By itself, eating vegan has no ideological requirements. You can eat vegan for personal health, or purely on whim.

But yeah, sermons suck.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Maybe he meant shooting the cow and eating it raw in front of her. :)
"
Maybe he meant shooting the cow and eating it raw in front of her. :)

Correct.
Being vegan is incredibly easy and can be extremely inexpensive. Most of the cheapest staple ingredients like rice, flour, frozen vegetables, and beans are vegan. As long as you aren't trying to survive exclusively on mock meats you'll be fine.

Head over to the vegan subreddit and check the FAQ if you have questions. If there's anything that's not answered there, ask. They're always happy to help people stop causing unnecessary harm to animals and the environment.
I'm on day 4 guys. Not to start a blog but I went to sweet tomatoes first night and 3/4 of the shit I could not eat haha. Just salad at the front! no sups no buttered breads no desert!

Anyway since I made this thread My fiancee and I bought a few cookbooks and going straight by the book. I'm hungry more frequently (limited fats) but food is surprising good so I eat more often!
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:59:56 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Being a Vegan can be very hard, especially when right-wing extremists attack you with sausages (can't make this shit up):

"Vegan Café Allegedly Attacked by Right-Wing Extremists With Sausage and Fish"
http://time.com/4353436/vegan-cafe-attacked-georgia/

I saw that and laughed hard :P

Anyway is it hard? depends on how much you like meat.

Also i think some of the arguments for Pro veg are not particularly well thought out.

Like that one about deforestation to grow grain for cattle, so remove the cattle and you still need the extra land to feed your mouth instead of the cows, and if you leave animals be how long is it going to be before they become pests because they are eating your grain/veg and you then start culling them as pests?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 2, 2016, 2:25:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info