The Endgame Labyrinth

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Because the endgame Labyrinth is not a map

Then it shouldn't be behave like map? Lab fragments ... c'mon ;)
Mirror of Kalandra?
OK, can't wait to try it and get those 2 points (and maybe a super duper Uber SRS enchant on my Helmet).

I truly hope though that the Uber Lab Fragments aren't like the Vaal Fragments, meaning that one of them drops only a tiny fraction of the times you run those map Ascendancy trials.
Please Pretty Please give us a way to influence the enchants such as a percent chance of getting an enchant based on the gems in your helm for example, there are just too many and the end lab especially will be very very difficult to run enough to get what you need
Meh, more of this bullshit. Great, I really start to spend money in other games, seems that only drop in incomes can force you to stop waste your developers time on worst addition to game since 2012.

I wasn't so pissed off even when I unintentionally funded this famous "pvp patch".
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Sounds awesome!! :-D
Fuck lab
Fuck enhancdment
Fuck everything it standa for
this "end game" somehow feels like max level 75 area since the fragments are colelcted from non-red maps
● HideYourCurrency
"
people756 wrote:
Fuck lab
Fuck enhancdment
Fuck everything it standa for

Why?
bad news. bad decision.
low level grind - completing the trials during the acts - is ok, because you can overlevel and finish the trials and labs relatively quick, but mandatory endgame lab grind with limited tries? NOOOOOOOOO, pls doooooon't!!
the ascendancy points are mandatory so please don't guard them behind the most annoying content of the game. (yes, imho the lab is even more annoying than the "invulnerability phases" of boss fights)

also: bad spelling, bex.
Last edited by PopeJo on May 25, 2016, 1:28:06 AM
Yet more content that I won't be able to get to ... or complet ... awesome ... not.

Matt..
>>Sad<>>
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info