Didn't win a single thing in Flashback after skipping 4 days of school

The path to the demi should be what you sacrifice other things for and not the demi itself.

Although I think/hope it's elaborate troll.
e: I just glimpsed first and read it throughly just now. Lol 5/5.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on May 27, 2016, 2:39:47 PM
"
AdFinitum wrote:
If you are being serious ivqancorp then I would recommend to try honesty. Tell your parents what happened and why. Same goes for the teacher. Tell him that you only chose wood because of your friend and that it is no subject that actually interested you. Then figure something out that might interest you and ask for a second chance to work on something that really interests you ( maybe even gaming ).

Also dont try to force to satisfy demands. Maybe Harvard is not the right thing for you. Try to figure out what you really want to do independant of what you think others want you to do.

Addiction - even to a game - should not be ignored. If you really thought you would win something in Path of Exile then you need to get your thoughts straight about how companies offer you a chance to get something to keep you at it. It is like gambling machines - you have a chance to win - but you will loose way more often. And Path of Exile is basically a complex gambling machine. Take games as what they are - entertainment - but dont depend on them. Keep in mind that the people behind the scenes want somthing from you.

Good luck !

Now if this was a troll then I suggest you become a comedian. In this case this was a truly entertaining internet comedy.

Well done !
Why not both?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:53:18 PM
"
AdFinitum wrote:
If you are being serious ivqancorp then I would recommend to try honesty. Tell your parents what happened and why. Same goes for the teacher. Tell him that you only chose wood because of your friend and that it is no subject that actually interested you. Then figure something out that might interest you and ask for a second chance to work on something that really interests you ( maybe even gaming ).

Also dont try to force to satisfy demands. Maybe Harvard is not the right thing for you. Try to figure out what you really want to do independent of what you think others want you to do.

Addiction - even to a game - should not be ignored. If you really thought you would win something in Path of Exile then you need to get your thoughts straight about how companies offer you a chance to get something to keep you at it. It is like gambling machines - you have a chance to win - but you will loose way more often. And Path of Exile is basically a complex gambling machine. Take games as what they are - entertainment - but dont depend on them. Keep in mind that the people behind the scenes want somthing from you.

Good luck !

Now if this was a troll then I suggest you become a comedian. In this case this was a truly entertaining internet comedy.

Well done !

I just wanted to say thank you. A lot of people here just told me to F-off, but I really am in a terrible situation with no way out, or so I thought. I know you are trying to help and give me good advice. I will take your advice and try to tell the truth here on out, but for now I am in the middle of it, and repercussions would be huge.

I did find a way to fix the situation with Mr. Toddit though. I have a really good friend named Marilyn who likes me, but we never did anything because she is fatter than a Hippopotamus. I started a joke last year in the cafeteria: "Marilyn too-fat-to-be Monroe". It got a lot of laughs and I became a little closer to this guy Jeff who plays on our school's football team, and got invited to a party I wasn't privy to the year before last.

Yesterday near the end of class I asked her if I could check out her project, and she agreed. While she hurried off to 6th Period I sat in the pair of chairs she had made and BS-ed with Mr. Toddit about how much I liked wood and how cool I thought he was. I even told him I wanted to be a Lumberjack and he seemed impressed, although that is very far from the truth. Well long story short he asked me if the chairs I was sitting in where mine, and I said yes.

Spoiler

Well he was really impressed and said that my project seemed to be well done and also practical, as this is something which can have an everyday use. He even went so far as to pat me on the shoulders. So with all of this taken place I am very certain I will get an A in Woodshop.

Now I know what you are thinking, what happens on Monday. Well I took the liberty of writing a letter to the principal speaking about Marilyn's sexual harassment and blackmail of me. Everyone at our school knows Marilyn is really into me, so it wont be a tough thing to believe.

Spoiler

Now before everyone jumps on my case, let me tell you something about Marilyn, she is a damn cheater. There is no way in hell Marilyn made those chairs on her own. Marilyn made those chairs with the help of her dad, and my dad never helped me, so she is a cheater. Hence she deserved this. If only you could see her fat fingers, you would see that there is no way someone with hands that fat can encrypt the type of fine detail this chair possess; that was my first clue.

Secondly, he dad has a woodshed in the back of their home. A woodshed, a place perfect for the crafting of chairs.

Third, her father drives a pickup truck. Now I am sure everyone will agree that people who drive pickup trucks are craftsmen. They usually work in construction (of chairs).

So gathering all the evidence and then making this decision, I think I did the right thing.
Last edited by ivqancorp on May 27, 2016, 4:24:01 PM
i honestly hope you wil take this to heart: STOP LYING!

every lie you make you wil have to remember and create a bigger lie to protect the previous one, Eventually the truth wil come out and not only you wil be hurt but also those around you. And in the end people wont trust you anymore and you wil be alone on the world.

its time to put things right and shoulder the mistakes that are made

and yes i pointed out all the time i said you as this is about you and only you can make it right
Last edited by uffert on May 27, 2016, 5:57:59 PM
This thread is going places.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
ivqancorp wrote:
They usually work in construction (of chairs).
I love this thread, please continue. Write a book even.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
I will take your advice and try to tell the truth here on out

I don't think you're trying at all, you just linked a 3 year old pic from pinterest. xD

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/168251736051315634/
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Ive done stupid shit like this before. Cut class to play video games. Hell, i cut a week of school when poe went live with 1.0

Though i was never in a position to even be considered to harvard, i think its a life leason for you and youll learn.

Bottom line is, theres a reason why you chose to give it all up to play poe and one day you might even consider, maybe you didnt want it?

Not the end of the world.

You were dilligent enough with your studies to even consider harvard, so youll be ok

Edit:

I just read the rest of your replies

You are either one bored ass liar (which i hope) or are a complete sociopath and will one day commit horrific crimes

Im not even joking, you sound like a complete psycho and i think you need help

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
Last edited by eebertay on May 27, 2016, 7:25:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info