Didn't win a single thing in Flashback after skipping 4 days of school

"
ivqancorp wrote:
Well it's D-day aka Thursday. I couldn't steal my dad's wallet (he kept it in his front pocket instead of his back) to buy that wooden bench from Amazon, so I now have basically nothing to turn in to Mr. Toddit. He'll fail me, and I won't get straight As and I definitely won't get into Harvard; all thanks to GGG.

I am at lunch right now, and his class is right after lunch (5th period). I am thinking of skipping his class all together, and just going home while my parents are at work, picking up my computer and making a run for it.

Anyone live around the Denver area that I can crash with for a few weeks/months? Also if you have gas money or money for snacks for the ride (depending on how far you live) that would be really appreciated. Thank you.

snack money? ROFL
And I thought I made bad decisions...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I support this troll, he's great.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This guy needs to make som straw polls.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
GGG should do a "Forum Jewels" Sub section where threads like this are archived and snapshotted

very creative post nicely done 10/10
"
zzang wrote:
GGG should do a "Forum Jewels" Sub section where threads like this are archived and snapshotted

very creative post nicely done 10/10

A forum "Grandmaster" map? I like it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Kroughfire wrote:
If this is real, then someone needs to make better life choices.

^ THIS!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Give him the title "Ruler of Trolland"

Edit: and keep us updated !
Last edited by reliq on May 27, 2016, 2:38:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info