Didn't win a single thing in Flashback after skipping 4 days of school

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on May 25, 2016, 2:58:58 AM
I am sorry all. I am just a little frustrated and venting. To be quite honest I have a theory that someone at GGG de-leveled my character the night before the end of Flashback, because I remember being a higher level. I made so many sacrifices and to be betrayed like this in the end, well I think most of you can understand.

I don't have proof and I am still doing my research, but once I finish my investigation I will post my findings and bring forth litigation if necessary.

My Woodshop project is due tomorrow, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I was thinking maybe I should buy this form Amazon and say I made it. If I place an order right now it will be here tonight and I can turn it in for my project tomorrow. Only problem is it is $4,000. So I need to steal my dad's credit card. But, if I pull this off, I could get into Harvard. I got some thinking to do gentlemen.

Spoiler
Yeah, that followup wasn't as good.

Thread is meh.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I rate this thread a solid 5/7.
Well if you are enable to skip school for a poe's race you are not ready to go Harvard ...
Work better at school and retry next year ( in my country it is not a shame to report studies for one year ) or change your goals.

Hopefully my son is not like you and work at school ( now he made a internship in metallurgy )

Edit : don't lie to yours parents and admit your stupidity , steal your dad is the worst you can do ....

Last edited by Arialia on May 25, 2016, 7:44:48 AM
"
Arialia wrote:
Well if you are enable to skip school for a poe's race you are not ready to go Harvard ...
Work better at school and retry next year ( in my country it is not a shame to report studies for one year ) or change your goals.

Hopefully my son is not like you and work at school ( now he made a internship in metallurgy )

That's kind of a horrible thing to say to a 12-year old don't you think? To try to kick over my dream of attending the best college in America? I have met people like you all my life. Didn't stop me back then, won't stop me now. I will continue to reach for the sky and be a dreamer.

As for your son, I bet I can do more math than he can.
I have missed your posts.
Wait are you the 12 year old in this thread or the Army Vet?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

Or the guy who lost a hardcore character and wanted it revived to help reunite with your father?
"
vikroda wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

Or the guy who lost a hardcore character and wanted it revived to help reunite with your father?

family > poe
Is this a troll thread? I hope it is. If it isn't, OP should learn to take responsibility for his monumentally stupid choices.

I pulled off a lot of stupid shit while I was at school but at least I didn't say it was someone else's fault. This utter lack of responsibility and feeling of entitlement won't bring you far in life.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 25, 2016, 9:03:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info