Didn't win a single thing in Flashback after skipping 4 days of school

Tbh not getting into Harvard probably saved your parents tons of money.
Imo unless you actually have a plan for your life and are super dedicated to it you probably shouldn't go to a school like that right away. Just go to a tech school learn a trade and when your in your 30's go back to school when you figured out what you really want to do with your life.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Imo unless you actually have a plan for your life and are super dedicated to it you probably shouldn't go to a school like that right away. Just go to a tech school learn a trade and when your in your 30's go back to school when you figured out what you really want to do with your life.

I saved a lot of student loan money not going to Harvard... but my high school buddy who did went to harvard is making like 6 times my pay working for a law firm. And all he has is a law BA degree.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
So friend messaged me, and told me to check through OP's posts, for entertainment purposes.

I did a quick glance, some fun facts:

OP is a war veteran?

OP has claimed to be in the 7th grade, 16 years old, and 25 years old.

OP has used his dad's credit card to buy Supporter packs (alledgedly).

OP killed off his dad's HC character.

I'd say that's a sick online resume.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
If this isn't a fabricated story, then well, I just dunno what to say. lol

Well i know exactly what to say.

If you in 4 days could not break the lvl 90 mark then you are just not cut out for harward.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
CalamityAOE wrote:

I saved a lot of student loan money not going to Harvard... but my high school buddy who did went to harvard is making like 6 times my pay working for a law firm. And all he has is a law BA degree.

What's stopping you from going back now?
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
CalamityAOE wrote:

What's stopping you from going back now?

Because time doesn't flow backwards, maybe you are still young and has unlimited money for college fund... but I still have outstanding student loan to pay off and i got mortgage to pay, I got bills to take care off and I dont exactly make a fortune to begin with and I am 34 already. Be realistic?

Also I had to take out a student loan just to go to college because my parents could not support me at all. Maybe you got richer parents, grats to you... but not me.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 25, 2016, 2:23:00 AM
Gr8 b8 m8
"
So friend messaged me, and told me to check through OP's posts, for entertainment purposes.

OP is a war veteran?

LOL!

It gets better...

Moar entertainment via his alt account.

Enjoy.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

OP is a war veteran?

LOL!

It gets better...

Moar entertainment via his alt account.

Enjoy.

Wow that guy has a mission... did someone from GGG touched him wrong?

Welcome to PoE.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on May 25, 2016, 2:51:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info