Didn't win a single thing in Flashback after skipping 4 days of school

I was really hoping to win something this Flashback, anything, so I skipped 3 days of school the first week and then one other day the next, and still didn't win anything for making that huge sacrifice.

Now I might fail most of my classes because finals are coming up and I missed all the review sessions. I didn't even complete my year end project for an elective (Woodshop - I knew I should have taken a language elective instead) and my 3 other "friends" reported me to Mr. Toddit who then sent my parents an email saying I needed to work on my own wood project since I didn't help.

I don't even know anything about wood. I just took Woodshop because my friend really likes wood, he is always hanging out in his backyard where there is a tree, and he told me he would help me with my homework. And to make matters worse, the project is due this Thursday!

The worst part is I told my parents I got into Harvard, so they would buy me a brand new Alienware last month; which they did. I already got rejected, but I thought I would work really hard on my finals, get straight As and then drive to Boston and show the Dean of Students my final report card, an email I wrote my friend which shows my intentions to volunteer at a T-mobile store and tell him my story, and that he would make an exception. You may be thinking why would he make an exception? Well one thing you don't know is that one of the topics for this years application personal statement was, "Describe a period in your life when you tried to achieve a goal but were unsuccessful". How perfect would the situation I am in right now be for a topic to my personal statement?

Now I have to sell my Greyhound bus pass so I can save that money for food, because I am positive my parents will take the new computer away when they get my report card. So my only choice is to run away with it so I can continue to play with high end GFX. I refuse to go back to my old computer, it sucked hard. Any time I would open a Strongbox I would freeze and die.

I am so screwed, thanks GGG.

P.S. I usually buy supporter packs right away, but I won't buy Prophecy pack because of how badly I was screwed over and will be homeless soon most likely.
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2016, 5:02:20 PM
Choices. Make better ones.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on May 24, 2016, 8:18:56 PM
If this isn't a fabricated story, then well, I just dunno what to say. lol
but, i don't understand what would have changed if you won anything in the flashback league :D
If only you had won a $22 MTX it would have all been worth it.

2 weeks of grind, 12 hrs a day = 168 hrs
22/168 = 0.13095

13 cents an hour. You'd actually be beating inflation! win!

Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
I am so confused by this story.

This sounds like a tumblr exerpt you'd find on imgur in green text, but without a witty twist ending.

If this is real, then someone needs to make better life choices.
Even GGG thinks you should stay in school, kids!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
lol nice wood story, bet u actually LOVE wood
hyuk hyuk
Last edited by CaoMengde on May 24, 2016, 8:49:48 PM
10/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info