Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

"
Raspbery wrote:
what does "we're also streamlining the Trials of Ascendancy so that you only have to complete them once on each difficulty level per league." mean?

Don't we already complete them once per difficulty?

Well, before you had to complete them once per difficulty for every character. I think now once you've done them on one character you don't have to do them on any alts. Yeah?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Necx wrote:
"
Raspbery wrote:
what does "we're also streamlining the Trials of Ascendancy so that you only have to complete them once on each difficulty level per league." mean?

Don't we already complete them once per difficulty?

per account.. so u can make 5 chars and don't have to run it 5 times per difficulty..

Oh okay that makes. Just a little weird since we'll still have to run it for enchants.
Thank you, GGG!
That is just for the trials in acts, not for the labyrinth itself.
Looks boring, more of the same like every other league.
When will patch notes come out?
I have a bad feeling about 8 ascendancy points.

And honestly, +1 lab is something that we don't need.

Ask anybody how they feel about running lab, lag, disconnects, being bound to run the same lab twice or more times to complete it. It's boring and isn't so fun.

It's enough 1 labs in each difficult. Also, 8 ascendancy points makes no sense, because the way classes are made its for exactly 6 asc points.

So, I think you'll nerf and change a lot of things in the current classes and FORCE players to run 4 labs what imo is a bad call.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 20, 2016, 9:47:40 PM
"
i swear you developers suck major %#^$&. you freaking nerf everything, players move on to other builds that become awesome, then you NERF THEM. what the ^$&% is your guys problem???? every league you idiots cant BUFF OTHER ^$%&#*&$ SKILLS???????? 2 years and you still think nerfing will create a balance. why dont you try to get your lazy ignorant minds into other skill gems and ascendancy classes to bring them up too par with the current???? i hope i have insulted you. iv never seen a "team" like POE DEVS fail. 90% of skill gems are useless junk that suck, why dont you fix the gems you failed at and buff them. you cant be creative enough to make the 90% as good as the 10% of gems that people actually use.

anyone want a beer? i think you "supporters" should really be shoving this up their ^%$#@ bc eventually they will nerf everything and we will all be using fireball. you guys know how many bogus skill gems that arent usuable...they wont ever fix this instead they will just keep nerfing. see how well that works out for longevity.

PS its hard to support you guys with $$$$$ when you fail to utilize the gems that suck

Being not so disrespectful like u, but I agree more or less with that you said.

Like: We have 20% of skills that players above lvl 90+ use, and other 80% of useless skills in the game that clearly need a buff.

So, why instead of nerf those good 20% skills GGG simply give a buff to the others 80% useless skills and let people try it?

The real balance on PoE will be when 100% of skills can be rolled to level 100 when properly builded by the player. Give a good status in every single skill and let people broke they minds creating new builds.

Buffing and nerfing good and bad skills all the time and keep having every single player lvl 90+ using the same skills isn't so fun or a smart idea. You created a lot of skills, just buff what is sucks and keep good what is good. No big deal guys. Players will decide they desired skill according with they own gameplay style. ;)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 20, 2016, 9:45:12 PM
"
"
i swear you developers suck major %#^$&. you freaking nerf everything, players move on to other builds that become awesome, then you NERF THEM. what the ^$&% is your guys problem???? every league you idiots cant BUFF OTHER ^$%&#*&$ SKILLS???????? 2 years and you still think nerfing will create a balance. why dont you try to get your lazy ignorant minds into other skill gems and ascendancy classes to bring them up too par with the current???? i hope i have insulted you. iv never seen a "team" like POE DEVS fail. 90% of skill gems are useless junk that suck, why dont you fix the gems you failed at and buff them. you cant be creative enough to make the 90% as good as the 10% of gems that people actually use.

anyone want a beer? i think you "supporters" should really be shoving this up their ^%$#@ bc eventually they will nerf everything and we will all be using fireball. you guys know how many bogus skill gems that arent usuable...they wont ever fix this instead they will just keep nerfing. see how well that works out for longevity.

PS its hard to support you guys with $$$$$ when you fail to utilize the gems that suck

Being not so disrespectful like u, but I agree more or less with that you said.

Like: We have 20% of skills that players above lvl 90+ use, and other 80% of useless skills in the game that clearly need a buff.

So, why instead of nerf those good 20% skills GGG simply give a buff to the others 80% useless skills and let people try it?

The real balance on PoE will be when 100% of skills can be rolled to level 100 when properly builded by the player. Give a good status in every single skill and let people broke they minds creating new builds.

Buffing and nerfing good and bad skills all the time and keep having every single player lvl 90+ using the same skills isn't so fun or a smart idea. You created a lot of skills, just buff what is sucks and keep good what is good. No big deal guys. Players will decide they desired skill according with they own gameplay style. ;)

level 90+ players use the same skill? i don`t think that, perhaps you and much people do that, and thanks guys of ggg, this league i think be the best, i see you are striving and become better with the time, the trailer is very very good also, ha and please go for the chinese market, all need the chinese money, this league be my first purchase, thanks much thanks for the best game in the history
KOOL :))) more lab good nice new stuff ... at 60 years old I dont play much more then melee builds the new protector will be nice an luv the purple as you can see Thanks GGG I dont kno much about comps so I dont have a clue how you do it but very glad that you do :)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info