Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

Am I the only one who noticed this?

So vortex I imagine is like a self casting fire trap? Deals initial dmg and leaves a DOT field. But the tooltip doesn't say how much DOT dmg it deals.

This a mistake or am I missing something?

Also I think I know the answer but will the DOT field stack? They usually don't

Edit: love the idea of rng quests that you can run your self or sell to people.
Last edited by Hellsfire on May 20, 2016, 5:15:36 PM
Power creep is real...

;(
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
well looks like my hiatus is now over :o
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
waa hoo. i'm excited about the new league. i've had a riot playing the current league and i'm gonna miss the golden boys but let's move right along. woot!
really? ANOTHER lab??? most people I know really *really* dislike the labyrinth. it is played once or twice because it is new then once for the points, but really not having much fun, then never again.
just ask random players if they hate the lab.. see what they say. and yes the stats show people do the lab.. because they want the points..
I hope the changes with the new league make it more fun, a real alternative to maps.
I think current problem is difficulty is gated... it is a mindless hour long drag to get to the only combat where u can and often do, die, the final one.
if u lose u look at restarting the entire boring mess.
if you win you are soo glad you never have to enter the lab again.
you are only there for the final chamber because the rest of the lab is not fun.
they need to redesign the whole thing, hope the changes from prophecy are a step in the right direction. they need to add more mobs inside the lab, traps are B O R I N G, there are way too many meaningless traps in there and you just rush past them.. miles long half empty labs are also boring as hell.
PLEASE spend some time revising the lab not making ANOTHER ONE.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Noice :D
Can't wait!
Stoked, cant wait.
what does "we're also streamlining the Trials of Ascendancy so that you only have to complete them once on each difficulty level per league." mean?

Don't we already complete them once per difficulty?
"
Raspbery wrote:
what does "we're also streamlining the Trials of Ascendancy so that you only have to complete them once on each difficulty level per league." mean?

Don't we already complete them once per difficulty?

per account.. so u can make 5 chars and don't have to run it 5 times per difficulty..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info