Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

Common ggg give us melee builder a gem that convert phy dmg into chaos dmg, support or aura gem. Like added fire, hatred and phys to lightning. Were missed that one.
Cool cool
Youtubes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdP4vW0IX2KVcut_x2jubsw
Twitch: twitch.tv/sir_liftalot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP Voltaxic builds ? (Chaos conversion nerf).

Path of Nerfs.

Looks pretty cool. Aside from Lab part 4, which looks awful.
We tested it extensively
Sadface about the supporter pack. No pet, no pet.

W&S about everything else, but it looks interesting.
Great to see GGGs commitment to refreshing this game constantly.

On the other hand, I am not particularly happy about heavy retroactive nerfs. I do have a life outside this game, so I manage to dedicate several hours a week to the gameplay only. That means I need to consider very well what I spend my currency on - I can barely afford to purchase some end-game gear and typically make it to mid-tear maps with it. Now, having spent funds on a build that I planned to "pimp up" to get to play the high-tear maps and possibly Atziri (even later in the standard league, if it takes me longer than the temp league lasts), and that stuff gets heavily nerfed and equipment becomes worthless, I find that little frustrating.

I know, this is not a problem for people who spend substantial time every day playing, they have plenty of time to collect currency and good drops. For people like me, who have time and currency to make one or two good chars at most, which soon become useless, it just takes the fun factor out of the game.

Enough of my rant, good luck to everyone in the new league!
I know it's not true, but it could be.
It's always good to start new league. Thank you very much for improving the sound system - a big pain in the a** - especially at act 4. Keep up the good work !!!
It's not like i want to play it immediately b-baka! XD
"
2pher wrote:
Common ggg give us melee builder a gem that convert phy dmg into chaos dmg, support or aura gem. Like added fire, hatred and phys to lightning. Were missed that one.

Chaos is supposed to be different from elemental damages.
There is already one support gem to create chaos from phys and more than one skill gem.
GGG is nerfing the face the there are too many conversion to chaos souce, or that they are too powerful already, and Chris stated that Chaos was different from elemental damage and was supposed to be like this and that they will keep supporting that id.

So no, not happening ever imho.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 20, 2016, 3:54:28 AM
we get wings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJXWdhKXxiw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info