Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

amazing!
IT'S IS PROPHECY!

well... I hope her prophecies is better than her grammar...
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
silumit wrote:
Also, making purple theme and then in the very end of OP announcing that chaos is getting shafted? Nice trolling guys.

In true GGG fashion, they release MTX for Flavour of the Month Skills AFTER they're no longer FoTM. :P

I for one am glad for all the Purple MTX love, it was sorely needed; there wasn't anything to match builds that were Chaos, not really.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
sounds like a really fun and rewarding league
I have a 6l bramblejack in standard, am I screwed on the new version of it because of it being league exclusive?

Inb4 who has a 6l bramblejack.
Quite thoroughly hyped.

"
Behind the Veil

This update doesn't just add new content - it contains some significant technical improvements. We've overhauled how Path of Exile manages its memory and have replaced its sound system.

Game assets are now loaded in the background as you play, making loading screens faster. You can now load to the login screen in less than a second on an SSD hard drive (two seconds on a non-SSD). Path of Exile 2.3.0 also uses far less memory than before, eliminating all out-of-memory crashes (which were most frequent on 32-bit systems).

We've replaced Path of Exile's audio system. This not only improves audio performance but gives our audio engineers powerful tools to make Path of Exile sound better than ever.

ok, got me hyped a little bit. If the lags because of the overlapping sound assents for Blade Vortex is gone, i might even buy the pack :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on May 20, 2016, 2:43:19 AM
I think you have done a lot of work at this patch. The technical improvements, if they works, looks very good.

But, no thank you.
I don´t like this whole purple thing and additionally a fourth labyrinth for endgame?

I skip this league.
Good luck all.
Sorry for my bad English
great work!
That sounds and looks great.. excited XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info