Skill Reveal - Lacerate

don't like it

I saw lacerate and thought it might be something interesting. Its just frost pulse for melee i.e. too much range for a melee skill. Not impressed, but does my opinion matter? probably not.

Some more shield based skills would be sweet though, I think there's enough weapon attack skills as it is.
Holy shit, that skills is BAD ASS! Double Strike 2.0

Finally swords are getting some love in terms of skill... Multistrike/Faster Attacks should get rid of that attack speed reduction.

I can't wait to have it! Thanks GGG!
Skill looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out but, please fix the sound effects of it. It feels like the character is bashing mobs with a wooden maul. Also hoping that it doesn't attacks 3 times with each weapon when using multistrike, that would ruin the skill completely like what happens with dual wield glacial hammer + multistrike. Those are my worries for now, you guys made a fantastic melee skill, please don't let it die right after its launch.
"
Rory wrote:
"
Baronfuming wrote:
Will lacerate work with two-handed axes and swords?

Yep, any kind of axe or sword!

What's the rational behind excluding claws and daggers? Supremely disappointed in that, especially the no claws part.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Cool, I always wanted to use cleave with dual claws...oh wait, it's another sword and axe skill. Goddamnit GGG. Why do you have to weapon discriminate so much?
"
eralduspr wrote:
Holy shit, that skills is BAD ASS! Double Strike 2.0

Finally swords are getting some love in terms of skill... Multistrike/Faster Attacks should get rid of that attack speed reduction.

I can't wait to have it! Thanks GGG!

I didn't consider Multistrike. I'm tempted to trying this skill with an Oros Sacrifice and trying Lacerate, Multistrike, Faster Attack, Weapon Elem, and Fire pen for a 5 link and if I do manage a 6 link or swap Faster Attack for Increase Critical Strikes, Concentrated Effect or Life Leach.

Another one that comes to mind is Hyaon's Fury dual wielding with either Lavianga's Wisdom or Doryani's Catalyst if it functions like swinging your main hand twice rather than once. I'm guessing not though.

Lots of possibilities.
Neat, its reave
I absolutely love this. Thank you finally GGG. I dont give a damn if its a new skill and not better cleave. I love the function so it makes no difference! I have been waiting for this :D
Can we please get some new AOE skills for claws, I get that swords are cool, but seriously.
Feedback is pretty unanimous here -- GGG what say you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info