So i got very lucky with this .....

nice suggestions i wanted to try EK and KB but still thinking about WED will give more dmg :/
Last edited by crazen56 on May 19, 2016, 1:15:54 PM
"
It's good for cast on crit.

is the coc wander still uber viable ?
holy fk that chest, loooooool

"
Bars wrote:

G: barrage
G: CoC
G: GMP
B: Arc
B: Fireball
B: Arctic Breath

ya, its coc colours. As bars said, or alternatively...

B: Pcoc/crit strikes
B: Spell

G: spec throw

etc etc.

truly ridiculous item, absolutely amazing.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
holy fk that chest, loooooool

ya, its coc colours. As bars said, or alternatively...

G: spec throw

etc etc.

truly ridiculous item, absolutely amazing.

is this still uber viable after the shotgun nerf
"
KrazyEd wrote:
LA, Phys to Light, Crit chance, Crit Multi,and pick 2 GMP/Phys Proj/FA or if you have a Voltaxic... Void Manipulation/FA/GMP and take out P2L for Added lightning

Alternatively, if you don't wanna go crit, or just don't wanna use crit chance and/or crit multi supports, you can use:

LA, phys to lightning, elemental focus, lightning penetration, GMP, PPAD

(i usually say no on FA if there's any other decent option, it's an 'increased' mod and you can build up plenty of increased attack speed elsewhere no problem)

Since you're talking 100% phys to lightning, lightning penetration would help out a bunch and ele focus can be used instead of the slightly stronger WED that color combo won't allow.
"
crazen56 wrote:

Ive never tried atziri with a projectile cast on crit so I wouldnt be the person to ask Im afraid. Ive done a lot of mapping with both these sort of setups since coc was introduced though and I can say for sure they took a massive single target damage hit with the shotgun nerf. Ive never tried it low life shatter chuck style, Ive always used life based with a lightning coil, and I can say for sure that still destroys maps. Not quite on a level with a mirrored crit physical bow or wand, but theyre still good solid builds.

I think spark seems so powerful right now I dont know that anything is going to be more effective tbh. But projetile cast on crit is a solid mapping spec and that is now probably the best proj coc chest in the entire game, thats the dream right there, +1 gems 7 link.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
crazen56 wrote:

Ive never tried atziri with a projectile cast on crit so I wouldnt be the person to ask Im afraid. Ive done a lot of mapping with both these sort of setups since coc was introduced though and I can say for sure they took a massive single target damage hit with the shotgun nerf. Ive never tried it low life shatter chuck style, Ive always used life based with a lightning coil, and I can say for sure that still destroys maps. Not quite on a level with a mirrored crit physical bow or wand, but theyre still good solid builds.

I think spark seems so powerful right now I dont know that anything is going to be more effective tbh. But projetile cast on crit is a solid mapping spec and that is now probably the best proj coc chest in the entire game, thats the dream right there, +1 gems 7 link.

do you have any idea how much this thing worth?
You can use a writhing jar (or frost wall?) and the Fireball and Arctic Breath still shotgun with the AOE damage and deal a ton of singletarget damage with the setup I suggested, and arc shocks and adds even more. Although I would remove arc for atziri as it will hit the mirror clone in the split phase. That aside, I'm not the greatest expert on uber so I can't say how it's going to do here. It should be theoretically capable but I can't really say more. What I know is there are much more straightforward and generally well-suited uber builds right now.

One problem I can see is the pierce will actually prevent 50% of the shotgunning. On the other hand, it's a more damage multiplier so it should at least compensate.

But, as Snorkle said, this will be the most effective as a mapping build. About the chest's price - I'm not sure as it is a bit of a niche item but if someone rich plays a spec like that, they should pay triple digit exalts for it. That's a very rough estimate based on no knowledge of standard's economy whatsoever.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 19, 2016, 3:33:50 PM
"
Bars wrote:
You can use a writhing jar (or frost wall?) and the Fireball and Arctic Breath still shotgun with the AOE damage and deal a ton of singletarget damage with the setup I suggested, and arc shocks and adds even more. Although I would remove arc for atziri as it will hit the mirror clone in the split phase. That aside, I'm not the greatest expert on uber so I can't say how it's going to do here. It should be theoretically capable but I can't really say more. What I know is there are much more straightforward and generally well-suited uber builds right now.

One problem I can see is the pierce will actually prevent 50% of the shotgunning. On the other hand, it's a more damage multiplier so it should at least compensate.

But, as Snorkle said, this will be the most effective as a mapping build. About the chest's price - I'm not sure as it is a bit of a niche item but if someone rich plays a spec like that, they should pay triple digit exalts for it. That's a very rough estimate based on no knowledge of standard's economy whatsoever.

i think fireball doesnt explode when it pierces enemy/ wall ...
Yes, that's what I said. Pierce is a bit detrimental. Perhaps another spell configuration would be better but it really depends on the build. I just went with this one because I played it recently and it worked well. The damage was more than enough anyway and pierce is a more damage multiplier so it should be fine.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 19, 2016, 3:52:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info