So i got very lucky with this .....

"
crazen56 wrote:

do you have any idea how much this thing worth?

no idea mate, theres nothing like to even begin to price it.

Theres 1 other 6 off colour vision on standard and its b/o 99 exalts, no +1 gems. Personally I would never sell it, if i was forced to then I dunno man, Id start so high to make sure I didnt undersell. I dont think Id let it go for less than 400 exalts, I am at the same time not sure anyone would pay that for it and of the feeling that 400 might be underselling it tbh, maybe someone would pay more?

Standards economy seems to be shrinking a bit, sutff that was maybe snapped up for 180ex is now going unsold at 110 for months on end, saturation is real, even on +1 gems 6 links. I dunno what a 6L volls is worth? 15ex maybe? A +1 gems version is about 70ex, little over 4x as much. Theres no equiv of ur chest, there isnt even a normal GGGBBB for sale cause thats so rare and so useful. 6 off colour, 7 link, works for popular builds... I think its worth 100s mate, someone might even pay close to 100 simply for a 6 off colour one without the implicit.

I think were at a very bad time to price check, when the new content hits in and theres a buzz across the servers we will get a much better idea of whats for sale and what people are paying when theres a lot of activity.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
crazen56 wrote:

do you have any idea how much this thing worth?

no idea mate, theres nothing like to even begin to price it.

Theres 1 other 6 off colour vision on standard and its b/o 99 exalts, no +1 gems. Personally I would never sell it, if i was forced to then I dunno man, Id start so high to make sure I didnt undersell. I dont think Id let it go for less than 400 exalts, I am at the same time not sure anyone would pay that for it and of the feeling that 400 might be underselling it tbh, maybe someone would pay more?

Standards economy seems to be shrinking a bit, sutff that was maybe snapped up for 180ex is now going unsold at 110 for months on end, saturation is real, even on +1 gems 6 links. I dunno what a 6L volls is worth? 15ex maybe? A +1 gems version is about 70ex, little over 4x as much. Theres no equiv of ur chest, there isnt even a normal GGGBBB for sale cause thats so rare and so useful. 6 off colour, 7 link, works for popular builds... I think its worth 100s mate, someone might even pay close to 100 simply for a 6 off colour one without the implicit.

I think were at a very bad time to price check, when the new content hits in and theres a buzz across the servers we will get a much better idea of whats for sale and what people are paying when theres a lot of activity.

well explained mate i appreciate it ... yea i will just use it untill someone will offer high i think thats the best thing to do
WTF +1 gems AND 6 off.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1639811

I just found this build I think it can be use in here perfectly or no?
With some modification to turn it into life-based. Life builds expend more points for life nodes so you'll have to cut some of the damage from the passive tree.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
With some modification to turn it into life-based. Life builds expend more points for life nodes so you'll have to cut some of the damage from the passive tree.

I can cut nodes in the far right side of ranger tree because i didnt need the pierce wheel anymore because of the chest pierce... thinking of scion toon to do it for a free 10%more dmg from mara +50% pierce from deadeye what you think
Haven't played kinetic blast, can't really say for sure. Sounds good in theory.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
crazen56 wrote:
"
It's good for cast on crit.

is the coc wander still uber viable ?

I have seen Barrage CoC do Uber in 2.1, so that was before ascendancies. Should be easier now. I would personally use Kinetic Blast over Barrage though, since it has far superior clear, so unless you only wanna do Uber, I wouldn't use Barrage.
B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info