[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

"
MarciPWN wrote:
Hello there, i just managed to hit level 70, bought all the items/skill gems and did set them up accordingly to the guide. However i struggle with the mana cost of reave, what am i doing wrong?

I have having the same problem until I took the Mana Leech + Life and Mana Leech nodes below the Duelist starting area. That solved all my mana problems even for single target. I would suggest speccing out of any 2 nodes you can and putting those 2 points into the leech nodes. Then level in a safe area until you can respec.
"
Polka_Rapper wrote:
"
MarciPWN wrote:
Hello there, i just managed to hit level 70, bought all the items/skill gems and did set them up accordingly to the guide. However i struggle with the mana cost of reave, what am i doing wrong?

I have having the same problem until I took the Mana Leech + Life and Mana Leech nodes below the Duelist starting area. That solved all my mana problems even for single target. I would suggest speccing out of any 2 nodes you can and putting those 2 points into the leech nodes. Then level in a safe area until you can respec.

Oh my god i totally didin't see the leech nodes, thank you for reminding me. (Guess i was tired enough)
"
230399 wrote:
which points I raise after completing the lvl 90 skill tree?
It depend on what are you planning to do after you've reached level 90. If you're farming Atziri or uber Izaro you might consider taking Unwavering Stance and some additional life nodes.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Are this build still good at this league?
Absolutely, this build is unaffected by 2.4 changes, so it's a solid starter option in Essence.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
MarciPWN wrote:

Probably you dont deal enough damage :( Previously i thought that it might be the leech problem, but i see that OP takes two small mana leach nodes.
Last edited by lukassid on Sep 13, 2016, 9:01:07 PM
Why do you sugest using mace and axe, and then saying we should use whirling blades for movement? i don't understand this. it would be much more helpful if we could wee your current gear aswell
Rive claw goes in main hand. the axe and mace are suggested offhands, you choose one of them, not both.

Selling this beast, (40% Reave Dmg) taking offers atm, Pm me on here or ingame.
Last edited by Mandibles on Sep 19, 2016, 10:17:31 PM
"
Mandibles wrote:
KEEP TRADE OUT OF GLOBAL 820--oh wait this is the forum sorry

Anyone running this build this league? Any vids on the new bosses?
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Last edited by ThatsSoGoodman on Sep 20, 2016, 9:22:01 PM
So, how is the best setup?

Rive Claw + Snakebite

or

Voidheart + Rare High Dps Claw + Rare Gloves?

Ty,
Last edited by LeoFantucci on Sep 20, 2016, 5:29:25 PM
"
Deckzimus wrote:
Why do you sugest using mace and axe, and then saying we should use whirling blades for movement? i don't understand this. it would be much more helpful if we could wee your current gear aswell
Whirling Blades will only use Rive. Check the gearing section in the opening post where everything is explained in details, nothing's changed since I posted it.
"
Mandibles wrote:
Reported.
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
So, how is the best setup?
Voidheart got nerfed in 2.4. You'd need the best possible roll to achieve 100% chance to cause bleeding. And such roll is currently 4ex+ in ESC. Voidheart, even before nerf, wasn't really worth the hassle, and now it's just too much of an investment to even consider it.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Sep 20, 2016, 8:18:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info