SellMeOnEbay's Righteous Fire Double totem (New video lvl 61 Fellshrine= ))

"
SkyCore wrote:
I'm devoted yes... i think you look for insults where there are none. The issue isnt you, its righteous fire.

Oh yeah while i'm at it.
You play default, i play HC. You died 27 Times from lvl 49 to lvl 62.
So i'd probably look at my own build first if i were you :D

Has someone managed to reach the maps whithout dying once with this build?
Can you post your gear?
"
naturalbad wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
I'm devoted yes... i think you look for insults where there are none. The issue isnt you, its righteous fire.

Oh yeah while i'm at it.

I do not fear death. And if you think the pace at which you run fellshrine is good...i posted a video for you to see a typical run of mine: http://youtu.be/gxA9VGqjIjA
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
naturalbad wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:

Oh yeah while i'm at it.

I do not fear death. And if you think the pace at which you run fellshrine is good...i posted a video for you to see a typical run of mine: http://youtu.be/gxA9VGqjIjA

Not in hardcore, not happenned. Post a video of you 3 typical death per day, it would be interesting too.
Sry but i can't take the the lessons of someone playing default, with 1000 hp at 73, dying over and over. => doorway
"
kurlie wrote:
Can you post your gear?

"
naturalbad wrote:

Sry but i can't take the the lessons of someone playing default, with 1000 hp at 73, dying over and over. => doorway

The defense of the ignorant. Discount any evidence to the subject at hand by attacking the messenger. Dont forget whos higher level here, bud. You have no objectivity and no ability to focus at the true subject matter. If you dont care about the truth, dont bother even attempting full sentences, just grunt 'me good, me crush you'. Animalistic really. A pawn im sure, that will be easily manipulated throughout your life.
You see, the human brain produces endorphins when social acknowledgement is triggered. Millions spend their entire lives hooked, like junkies, trying to climb the various societal ladders just for that occasional fix. Too many people in this world are ignorant of likely the most important aspect of their lives, their behavior. And the effects of their behavior. Do you really think badgering anyone who doesnt agree with you is going to help yourself? Or humanity as a whole? You are like...infected. Diseased. Conflict only leads to more conflict. The circle of hate continues unless you cease reacting. Start thinking. What are the repercussions of my actions? Will this person turn out to be some virtual god that steps on me?
Do not view every conversation as a competition. If you actually care about the truth of the matter, discuss and weigh the pro's and con's objectively. You might actually learn something, or teach something to someone who may one day return the favor.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it

Fire penetration does NOT work when linked with RF.

Try using spark instead of RF sometime. You will notice an increase in damage output for what? a couple dozen energy? Seriously, RF is subpar in virtually every way.
"
naturalbad wrote:
"
kurlie wrote:
Can you post your gear?

Fire Pen can't increase the damage, right?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Honestly this seems like a really cool and fun build. Very Johnny. I'm going to probably try it on my templar or at least a variation there of. He has a LOT of health, so the scaling with health bit should be fun! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info