SellMeOnEbay's Righteous Fire Double totem (New video lvl 61 Fellshrine= ))

"
the passive tree in your opening post made me cry, this is the exact same thing except I save like 10 points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbEmkUTRSwFm8XHBkuGYUaOBpsHwIkqiftKU8spzbFNuk5UjowOtg8BT1fTdhObVJTVcZYB1nzWitxeYFvgziLjIx2j0aQVZeVl_SboZ2unjyf36IAo_KnhKyYrKq53bw3wBrPZdDQ42rkIuw47w7vfPAf8i_z3ffX2CSnCLUE1I8=

Damn i need regrets now
"
casval776 wrote:
This looks like a pretty cool idea. I have a 58 Dual Flame Totem Templar. When I get RF to a decent level I'll take a video and post it. Currently in A2 Merciless.
Care because if you dont have enough + area effect, it might be terrible :)
So do fire damage or burning passives raise your DPS? Also do fire resists lower your dps?
"
kurlie wrote:
So do fire damage or burning passives raise your DPS? Also do fire resists lower your dps?

Fire no
Burning yes
Fire resist lower the dps but you can get around it with fire penetration and curse
The damage doesn't seem to scale very well.

I tested it on my 59 templar in fellshrine on merrciless. He's usally spork dual totem so I only had amplify to boost the AOE range/damage (left over from leveling). However after 50 totems I still hadn't really dented a pack of white fire resist skeletons cursed with elemental weakness.

I doubt an additional 12% area damage would've done anything to help.

It's a shame though because it's really rather fun.
"

I tested it on my 59 templar in fellshrine on merrciless. He's usally spork dual totem so I only had amplify to boost the AOE range/damage (left over from leveling). However after 50 totems I still hadn't really dented a pack of white fire resist skeletons cursed with elemental weakness.

try flamability combined with fire penetration, it reduces greatly.

You can run 2curses too.

also do you run + burning modifiers. Etc etc.

Last edited by naturalbad on Feb 21, 2013, 6:08:55 AM
"

What if you use concentrated effect?
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:

What if you use concentrated effect?

you would get more damage, but you would also reduce the aoe by the same amount you'd get from the increased aoe gem you're using, amking the totem only do damage in a smaller area, could be viable for single target dps, but for mob pack I believe having a larger radius is better ;)
Added merveil farm session video
"
naturalbad wrote:
"
casval776 wrote:
This looks like a pretty cool idea. I have a 58 Dual Flame Totem Templar. When I get RF to a decent level I'll take a video and post it. Currently in A2 Merciless.
Care because if you dont have enough + area effect, it might be terrible :)

Pretty much this.
I don't have enough chromatics to blow on my staff to get it the right sockets and then change them back. Without Increased AoE the radius is just horrible. The damage wasn't too bad. Level 1 gem actually doing damage in Fellshrine. It seems like a really viable build too. You should see if you can make space for EB and extra life passives. My Flame Totem Templar is Blood Magic so I'm only running 2 auras right now.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info