New Unique Strongboxes

SWEET !!! altho I have only come across 4 now their always FUN !!! Thanks for all your hard work Iam seeing improvements all over the place :)))
That's lovely and all, but as at least one other person has said in this thread, I have never encountered not a single unique strongbox since they've been added to the game, not one. Moar content I will never see or get to try. Also, the 'lore' for these things seems a bit contrived, tbch. This game is starting to feel very messy, lore-wise, not cohesive, as much as I'm sure you're trying to make it all fit nicely. I don't know, I hope I'm not losing my love for this game, because I had also thought I was signing up for the 10 Act(/Years?) 'dream' Chris and Co spoke of those many years ago in C/O Beta. They do look beautifully designed though, I'll give you that much. :D
❤💙💚💛💜
my english sux.
This is cool...but I doubt I'll see them all. I wish they would spawn more often.
I have 2k hours in POE and still haven't seen half of the already existing unique boxes and now you waste time on more stuff no one ever sees?...
Played over 3k hours of this game over the years.

Found ONE Strange Barrel only.

Will unique strongboxes be something we can look forward to actually finding from now on? Just in Perandus league I have had 3 Exalted Orbs drop for me and zero unique boxes. If they appeared as often as Exalted Orbs it would be a good start.

Also, have you guys thought of making a strongbox base that drops Divination Cards? The Perandus Catalogue is by FAR the most fun of the perandus chests to find. I know they will not make it into the core game, but you could make a strongbox version of them at least.

(even if just a unique one)
never seen one so this means nothing to me
Very nice, lookin' forward to start opening! Thank you for nice updates! <3
Yeah... After > 2300h played, not even one.

So... meh.
Last edited by ZenEnott on May 10, 2016, 1:59:37 PM
Great news!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info