New Unique Strongboxes

Schweet!
Hard to get excited about this considering I have never seen a Unique Strongbox in hell knows how many hours of playing. Hopefully the spawn rate will also be increased.
These and other strongboxes look neat, if only they were encounterable. I have 1700+ play hours on this game and I have never encountered one.
"
Dragol wrote:
They look cool, but can't get too excited about them considering I have played almost 2k hours of PoE and not once seen an old unique strongbox, let alone seeing these ones.

I've played almost 4000 hours and only found 1. I think it was called "a strange barrel".
Big announcement for essentially nothing. Strongboxes can't be traded. There's no reason to have them be as rare as they are. Develop things players can experience.
Instead/as well as doing this for unique mods they could take advantage of these ideas and spruce up the magic/rare strongboxes (especially if they increased rewards for unid or whatever) to make them more unpredictable and riskier (given that we have increased power after ascendancy, one way to make content more challenging is to make it more unpredictable).

Nonetheless they sound fun, maybe someone will actually find them!
I am sure spam rate wont be same like others but real question is risk/reward. Talismans are good example, you find them a lot but even medicore ones were so rare so after a few weeks later you felt like you were searching a jewel in a mess. Ofcourse godly ones ll be rare and thats how it should be but perandus was same. They buffed super fun, nice godly unique ones too much and then they nerfed it. I am sitting at 50k self found coins now and i didint even try to farm them at all. I am not talking about hh or skyforth or mirror but medicore uniques. After a while i feel like i am playing for nothing and quit. Just determine good balance and keep it whole league. Otherwise ideas were nice and this one is cool too.
ing:Jamirryo
"
Mindsmog wrote:
"
Phenixer wrote:
I believe we can say, after 19 pages of the same comment, that Unique Strongboxes needs to be more common

whats more concerning is GGG never seem to respond to feedback :(
ohlala
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Guys thinking on it a little. If we get in the future more kind of unique boxes then we will have higher chance to meet with them.
This is not how uniques work in PoE.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info