New Unique Strongboxes

Awesome concept, great art and sounds like a lot of fun.

But, i have 9910 hours logged in according to my steam account and have seen only 1 unique box and 3 barrels. Hopefully the spawn rate will be increased by a large percentage, otherwise this was wasted development time.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Oh cool!

more ways for a fancy laggy death, worth of applause

(at least this one will be extremely rare)
I have never seen one of the old ones, which is crazy to me because god knows how much time i have spend playing poe since closed beta.
This shouldn't even be possible. It's basicaly content you made for people to enjoy exept they can't.

Really GGG you NEED TO UP THE SPAWN RATE, this is ludicous.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
can you make the unique strongboxes easier to find? i've played for 800 hours and i only saw 1 unique strongbox ever.. so they are as important to the game as mirror of kalandra pretty much.
:/
"
IRISHx wrote:
Yay! More stuff I will never ever find in this game!
--lol!
I found a unique strongbox once in Act2, in the Crystal Veins. My buddy urged me to Vaal it and I did. But it ruined the contents and there were no uniques inside.

Still it was a rush and a blast.
Sometimes… not so simple.
"
Savage1267 wrote:
"
IRISHx wrote:
Yay! More stuff I will never ever find in this game!
--lol!
I found a unique strongbox once in Act2, in the Crystal Veins. My buddy urged me to Vaal it and I did. But it ruined the contents and there were no uniques inside.

Still it was a rush and a blast.

crystal veins act 2, yeah right...
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
can you make the unique strongboxes easier to find? i've played for 800 hours and i only saw 1 unique strongbox ever.. so they are as important to the game as mirror of kalandra pretty much.
:/
You can at least sell the mirror. What can you do with a strongbox? Hope for another portion of golden vendor food? (found 2 barrels since OB - one chanced with some crappy dagger inside, one in party which dropped something not so useful too)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Guys thinking on it a little. If we get in the future more kind of unique boxes then we will have higher chance to meet with them. It mean if we wait 10 years then maybe will be enough kind of unique strongboxes added to the game to meet them once/year...
As exciting as this seems...I've played for the better part of 2-3 years (started b4 leagues existed took a break after ambush and returned for talisman league) and I've never seen a unique strongbox (other than the guaranteed ones that show up in unique maps). Were unique strongboxes a little more common this might be a significant addition but they're damn near impossible to find so I'm not exactly hyped or excited for this. Just my two cents.
Fun if they will spawn, sometimes when played around 30-40h in a char ive not seen a unique strongbox, maby for 100h of played time ill see one, fix that first maby?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info