[2.4] Guardian "#1 Aurabot EU"™ no skill/brain/hands required

how do you cast rallying cry with blood magic and no life regeneration?
ign = ultrahiangle
Last edited by ultrahiangle on Nov 30, 2016, 5:26:28 PM
"
ultrahiangle wrote:
how do you cast rallying cry with blood magic and no life regeneration?

just in case u didn't get an answer / found out urself: the answer is prayer of glory (guardian ascendancy node)
Can the build work without shavs?
You can use a Solaris lorica while you save up for a shavs, but endgame you need a shavs. Without one of the 2 any chaos dmg will instakill you because you reserve almost all of your life.
So why the onslaught flask?
I dont personally use it but onslaught increases movement speed and stacks with quicksilver
Anyway of playing around with the setup to not have such a crazy chest setup? Getting those colors is 'average' about 400 chrom. Getting them where you want them to be... 1200 chrom. And that's just the average. Could easily cost 2000 chrom to get those chest colors.

Already 600 chrom in and have only hit 3r3b, 2r1g3b, etc.

Edit* yup, finally got the colors I need, but they aren't on the right sockets :(

What would you do if the shavs was just a 6 link? I could just do that instead...

Right now it's

R R

G B

B R

Bottom right is the single socket.
Last edited by humenbean on Jan 21, 2017, 10:18:31 AM
I got lucky and found a shav's with the right setup cheap, but according to this https://siveran.github.io/calc.html it should cost about 750 chromes using 2r1g to get the right colors. that has a small chanc e of the single socket being a wrong color because that's just for the 5 link. That's just over half an exalted, far less than getting a 6l.
posting here for build thx
Praise Bisco the Doge <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info