[2.4] Guardian "#1 Aurabot EU"™ no skill/brain/hands required

At what level would you consider speccing into this? I have a lvl 74 Templar with a free respec somewhere and this seems really fun. Is it possible to give some pointers to a passive tree for somewhat lower level?
How you cast warcry if your life regen is 0 ? You take a life flask ?
got it .... ascendensy
Can someone give me a tip on how to make an aura bot for like 100 chaos? Cant afford 10ex yet
Why don't you use something like ball lightning Elemental Equilibrium instead of portal? Its only 1 point
What nodes would you advise to take last while leveling with this guide? I am thinking about the Champion of the Cause cluster and everything beyond Reflexes right now. The other Skill Duration cluster also seems subpar in comparison to the rest of the nodes.
Thanks for making this guide :)
"
AceNightfire wrote:
Can someone give me a tip on how to make an aura bot for like 100 chaos? Cant afford 10ex yet

You could switch out the shavs for a solaris lorica whilest getting some currency. I'm not sure if this build is great from the get go in a new league.

@OP Can you enlighten this some more ? Is it a viable build from day 0 ?

How does that work though ? Get currency with this build. In all previous leagues I would just farm Atziri and build up some wealth. Maybe team up now with someone and let him kill atziri and take the loot for yourself.
EDIT: Talked to some people on reddit/in game and they convinced me this was the better choice.

I'm trying to decide between this build and a necro version for me and a friend in softcore leagues. I don't expect to ever do truly end game material like the Shaper, so core map or even the guardians may be as far as I'll go.

Can someone list why I should give up the insane attack dmg/speed and cast speed buffs from necromancer as well as the chaos res+offerings for this? I'm looking for a pro/con for each one and an opinion from someone who runs full support characters on why one would go with each one. So far the only thing I have to go off of is if you want very end game guardian, otherwise necro works fine, but I die a lot so I'm doubtful.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
Last edited by krone7 on Sep 7, 2016, 2:05:17 PM
Could you explain how do you perform animated guardian and golem casts with blood magic. You got full life reserved, is this precast or something?
Last edited by AlmostZer0 on Sep 11, 2016, 8:59:11 AM
"
AceNightfire wrote:

I added some leveling tips. You can play this with lorica but it wont be safe in high tier maps. Without shavs the total price should be below one ex.

"
KasLeberKas wrote:
Why don't you use something like ball lightning Elemental Equilibrium instead of portal? Its only 1 point

You totally can. You just need a lower level Clarity and use Lifepots or forgo Es regen.

"
Freibierdieb wrote:
What nodes would you advise to take last while leveling with this guide? I am thinking about the Champion of the Cause cluster and everything beyond Reflexes right now. The other Skill Duration cluster also seems subpar in comparison to the rest of the nodes.
Thanks for making this guide :)

Those notes arent really good point for point wise but apart from more energy shield there isnt really anything left in the tree i would want to have.

"
krone7 wrote:
EDIT: Talked to some people on reddit/in game and they convinced me this was the better choice.

I'm trying to decide between this build and a necro version for me and a friend in softcore leagues. I don't expect to ever do truly end game material like the Shaper, so core map or even the guardians may be as far as I'll go.

Can someone list why I should give up the insane attack dmg/speed and cast speed buffs from necromancer as well as the chaos res+offerings for this? I'm looking for a pro/con for each one and an opinion from someone who runs full support characters on why one would go with each one. So far the only thing I have to go off of is if you want very end game guardian, otherwise necro works fine, but I die a lot so I'm doubtful.

You will trade like 3k basearmor, some es, some auraeffect, the warcry and 12% phys reduction against 20% resist, 120% increased damage, 60% attack and cast speed and 30% increased duration. Might be worth it but i prefer more defences because the damage of you party should already be insane.

"
Could you explain how do you perform animated guardian and golem casts with blood magic. You got full life reserved, is this precast or something?

I cast Guardian and Golem before i turn on auras and then switch hideouts to turn on auras. The minions should not die while mapping.

Last edited by Malaugrym on Oct 1, 2016, 5:10:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info