Two-Week Flashback Perandus Events - The Votes Are In!

"
Mr_Dude wrote:
First of All: I'm no fan of SSF either.

But: Now I see the concearns of players demanding SSF leagues: With all this complicated Game Mechanics you actually need a plan to reach End-Tier. For This you need special Uniques and Gear.

Sure. Now you can Say: You can trade for it. And that's where the Problems begin!

With the current Game Design you are not able to find the stuff you need on your own. So at a certain situation you have to trade for the needed eqquipment.

Yesterday I crafted a +2 Summon Helmet on my own (just for fun). I spend 1.5 Ex on different Currency until I got it as I need it (4 Off Colour). And still: If I'd use the 1.5Ex on Trade I'd get a much much better Helmet than mine!

For SSF i had to do this with all my gear. And I wouldn't have found enough currency to actually do that.

So, the only way fot SSF would be to play an occassional build that need no 'special' eqquipment to run. And that really is no fun.

Short Say: There must be a way to have at least some influence on Gear. I'd be absolutely fine with a special Merchant selling Leveling Gear in Act 1-3 normal. So that everyone has a chance to get Leveling Gear when he actually need it without spending time on trade.

And: To all SSF Gamers: You must be sure that without trading there is now way to turn high tier gear into currency! Just demanding a SSF League is not the Solution! You have to demand for Special Mechanics for a SSF League as well. There must be a way to turn Uniques into better Vendor Receipes. Or (as the koreans do) have more MF than in other Leagues just right from the beginning. So please think about this one, too instead of just demand a League with no Partys and Trade allowed!

SSF can work under the conditions Garena is doing atm. I am very happy it's going to be flashback, because the SSF GGG proposed was going to be pretty stale. I think adding IIQ/IIR with maybe a subset of mods running can circumvent the heavyness of RNG involved.
i wish we had a bit of talisman 2 :(
"
Kazhw wrote:
i wish we had a bit of talisman 2 :(

Talisman in a 2 week race format? Don't think that would work imo.
"
_PapaLegba_ wrote:
SSF can work under the conditions Garena is doing atm. I am very happy it's going to be flashback, because the SSF GGG proposed was going to be pretty stale. I think adding IIQ/IIR with maybe a subset of mods running can circumvent the heavyness of RNG involved.

I think that could work, too. Under these (/Garena's) conditions, I would try out SSF myself. But with current GGG's mechanics I'm too afraid of not finding what I need (that's why I'm no real Fan off SSF right now).
With better/adjusted Mechanic for SSF: I'd test it.
Without: No way for me.

I really regard those players who do SSF and reach End Tier (without playing an occasional build). I regard those Players who still do their own thing, ignoring the OP-League-Builds and still reaching End Tier. And I really regard all those who still have fun in what ever they do in wreaclast and help others completeing their challanges/or help out with various things (such as killing bosses in acts, Mastercrafting and stuff).

And I really hope that GGG will keep in mind that it's better to change a single unique or certain mechanic instead of chaning a global core mechanic because synergy of Passives and certain Uniques might end up OP. With doing this you destroy all the variuous things other players do. Best Example: Convocation-Undying Evangelist Bug: Sure, by making Convocation a Cooldown Skill you prohibit/hinder the undying Summoner I will not Die Combo. But all other Summoners end up in loosing their Summond because they could not call them back when needed. So why not changing the Evangelist (so that the Summoner himself will not be affected by the shield)? You would provide the Undying Synergy Effect and still give other summoners a way to actually safe most of their minions when they need to do it (f.e. when fighting Beyond Bosses with thousands of Area Effect Blasts...).

In the End: It's all up to ourself what we do in wreaclast
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on May 4, 2016, 6:50:49 AM
RaizQT once made SSF League within perandus league so i think that community just should play SSF this time.

I will definately play solo self found from the beginning just for pure fun :)
"
Reallysilent wrote:

funny is back in d3 days same things were mentioned for self found league for that game even though getting an option (to trade) taken from a game or any other option that was previously in the game destroys any type game. D3 is currently a ghost town with less then 1 million players down from 16+ million original..... Because it went self found, the vocal/just complaining majority was listened to and the entire real player base was lost.

This is why I left that other game and started playing this one.

I initially supported separate self found leagues in that game: but that wasn't enough for the vocal self-founders. They kept at it until they ruined the game.

Those self founders demanded that others play in the exact same play style, and presumed that if you did not you were doing something unethical. I'm starting to see that hostility and that mentality in this thread.

I LOVE trading, and I adore the fact that GGG listens to its player base, and makes timely changes based on feedback. Please continue to do so.
"
SussuKyle wrote:
"
fgcewoud wrote:
Unfortunately no SSF, the majority wins, I lose :(

Just play SSF for yourself. You aren't forced to play in team, or trade with people.

That's not the point and you know it. The point is to equalize the chance of every single participant but either you're too ignorant or too bad to play without ripping scrubs off.
The amount of players whispering for the 2nd or highest dps bow/sword whatever that has "no clue how to price it" and will offer an imaginary amount of scam is higher than ever and my ignore list doesnt even grow with each league.

about the "you cant sustain currency argument":
Of course you can simply run a bunch of solaris 1's to get enough coins to get you going. after all this is supposed to be a grindy game and leveling itself takes enough time to farm some 5k coins until maps and shoot some nice deals and if you cant work your way around what u find then I'm sorry but you basically suck at this game.

You can get all gems, with the mods you get recipes done easily and you're gonna drown in trashrares/trashuniques already. wont be an issue to pick up quantity gear and really farm your stuff together. Divination cards drop en mass too

Also tell me the difference compared to other races? the mayority is selffound but not this 2 week pseudo community driven event
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Last edited by zuzukioa on May 4, 2016, 7:02:31 AM
"
Joker wrote:
"
destroya82 wrote:
I will never understand comments like this....

Why should that happen? If u don't like it, don't play it. Simple. It's totally optional and not mandatory for the progress...

What's not to understand? Some people can't stand the Labyrinth and have no interest in playing without Ascendancy Classes. It's that easy.

LoL..yeah because it takes you several days to run the simple lab to get your asc class. It's like requesting to remove T13-15 maps because they are to hard to obtain and to play and I want to get to level 100 without running them....still, this is totally no reason for removing it.

People are running hundred of times the same just to level but can't run the stupid lab 3 times...
RIP Self Found

Oh well, cya for the next challenge league.
"
SussuKyle wrote:
"
fgcewoud wrote:
Unfortunately no SSF, the majority wins, I lose :(

Just play SSF for yourself. You aren't forced to play in team, or trade with people.

You have absoloutly no chance of pushing ladder though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info