[2.2] Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark ♦ Insane Clear ♦ 7k Life ♦ Deathless Uber ♦ Videos Up! ♦ Lvl 100 PSC

and what u think about nerf Chaos convertation in next patch, does it make this build weaker?
Build is going well for me so far WarcryLegion What flasks do you use?
Thank for the build, I dont have a 6L Voltaxic nor a 6L lightning coil, but it still work wonders with dat belt :D.

Thanks man

1. For people who want to see what exact gear I use at any given point just an fyi, my profile is 100% public.

2. As for the nerf to chaos damage. Yes, this build will not be as strong as it currently is. But to be honest, this build was compleatly overpowered in the first place. As far as we know, the chaos conversion is for sure getting nerfed. Now this is not really that big of a problem, our damage still scales really well. What I am scared of is the balance patch notes and what they might do to the gems themselves. I guess we have to wait and see. I will update the post once the patches are out and test the builds viability.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
I'm currently level 100 using a BM Spark build with a similar tree (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637011) and am considering a switch in order to take down Uber Atziri for the first time, as I am having trouble. It looks like your build has an advantage with more block chance + The Retch for flask effect and move speed, but has less life and can run short on mana during the boss fight.

Do you think these changes are worth the investment, or should I just stop being bad at the game?

Also, what changes did you make to your regular mapping build to kill Uber? For example, did you swap out the Sac Frags for damage/life jewels?

EDIT: Took the Rearguard, Rumi's, and Atziri's Step from your setup into the other one and downed Uber for the first time, using the increased block to tank Flameblasts because I am bad. Thanks!
Last edited by TheDaykun on May 27, 2016, 2:53:22 PM
"
WarcryLegion wrote:
1. For people who want to see what exact gear I use at any given point just an fyi, my profile is 100% public.

2. As for the nerf to chaos damage. Yes, this build will not be as strong as it currently is. But to be honest, this build was compleatly overpowered in the first place. As far as we know, the chaos conversion is for sure getting nerfed. Now this is not really that big of a problem, our damage still scales really well. What I am scared of is the balance patch notes and what they might do to the gems themselves. I guess we have to wait and see. I will update the post once the patches are out and test the builds viability.

belly of the beast or lightning coil?...im honestly sick of getting one shotted by idiotic things.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
Last edited by EveningPrimroseAmber on Jun 3, 2016, 1:57:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info