[2.2] Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark ♦ Insane Clear ♦ 7k Life ♦ Deathless Uber ♦ Videos Up! ♦ Lvl 100 PSC

Great build so far.

Lvl 72 right now, my items below
ING: JohnyBe
"
JohnyBe wrote:
Great build so far.

Lvl 72 right now, my items below

Thanks :) glad its going well. One recommendation would be getting the leech enchant on your boots, that way you could replace your Lavianga's with something like an Atziri's, Basalt or a Sibnite.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSCdzqY3Zxw

Atziri down :) Loving voltaxic spark :)
Hi. I did your build. STRONG.
I am lvl 82. Got allmost all nodes fromm your tree. Only life nodes and jewel remain to be taken. Here is the weird part: My tooltip dps is only 34.000 at max.

What I need to do to up it?
"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
Hi. I did your build. STRONG.
I am lvl 82. Got allmost all nodes fromm your tree. Only life nodes and jewel remain to be taken. Here is the weird part: My tooltip dps is only 34.000 at max.

What I need to do to up it?

Hi, glad you like it :) as for tooltip, on this build its quite deceiving and as you probably already know, your damage is actually leagues higher. As for the actual difference in numbers, Its probably due to these factors:

- My spark and wrath are lvl 21, and all other gems are 20/20.
- You have gone for blasphemy over HOT which is completely fine, just that the dot damage you are adding with temp wont show on your tooltip.
- My gloves have a higher roll.
- Jewels.
- And finally the 85k is with multiple flasks up, ele overload, as well as charges, effectively during mapping ul be around 55-62k usually when using a mapping flask set-up.

Hope this helps :)
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
"
sklipnoty wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSCdzqY3Zxw

Atziri down :) Loving voltaxic spark :)

Now Uber >:)
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Thanks Buddy. I was expecting a 20.000 dps diference anyway, your gear is very carefully chosen, just didn't have a right frame to look at.

Indeed, I tried mapping, permanent allocation by party request. Guess who got in any map the bigger loot? :)) I was ashamed to see how they struggle and I always deliver the killing blow!
Anyway, with this build I'd like to join a guild, playing support that deliver shock and mayhem. I play PoE for more than 2 years, single player. Never had something good to bring to a party, until now. Didn't care for friends, also.

Off course I can't be allways online since I have a job, but I'm single.

Can somebody direct me how to find a guild who is hiring?
"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
Anyway, with this build I'd like to join a guild, playing support that deliver shock and mayhem. I play PoE for more than 2 years, single player. Never had something good to bring to a party, until now. Didn't care for friends, also.

Off course I can't be allways online since I have a job, but I'm single.

Can somebody direct me how to find a guild who is hiring?

Well you can always try apply for:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800008

Read the thread through and if you meet the requirements and this sounds like something you would like to be part of, you are welcome to apply.
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
As a noob, can you post a leveling skill tree guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info