Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

If they listen to polls, hopefully the listen to the poll out there that state how the lab is the worst thing ever.
Why wasn't Darkshrine an option?

I enjoyed Darkshrine far more than any other league.
"
Bob_CK wrote:

This. And people are seriously voting on Beyond?...w....t....f?

That being said, another vote for ssf here. Anyone with a granule of common sense knows that that's the only way to make a league that's fair across the board, rather than having people who carry one another through content.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on May 2, 2016, 6:39:23 PM
No Winterheart or Headhunter options :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
JNF wrote:
"
Bob_CK wrote:

This. And people are seriously voting on Beyond?...w....t....f?

That being said, another vote for ssf here. Anyone with a granule of common sense knows that that's the only way to make a league that's fair across the board, rather than having people who carry one another through content.

A league? Yes,that would be interesting.
A 2 week race? 90% cadiro bro deal case.
We are being asked if the two week event should be modified, but aren't told what the two week event is. The only thing I've seen is that there is a two week event, and parties might be disabled. That doesn't tell us anything. If it's just regular Perandus that's two weeks long, then yea it should be modified.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
We are being asked if the two week event should be modified, but aren't told what the two week event is. The only thing I've seen is that there is a two week event, and parties might be disabled. That doesn't tell us anything. If it's just regular Perandus that's two weeks long, then yea it should be modified.

The plan was to be a 2 week regular perandus,yeah.
Thanks PsOfOs

Well I voted for a single mod and Talisman. My next choice would be pre-nerf invasion.

I also want a CT event, but only if it's fixed. But I doubt if that will ever happen.

I also want to see another 24-48+ hour BLAMT. I'm gonna get past Brutus next time. :)
Last edited by harddaysnight on May 2, 2016, 7:14:25 PM
"
stonespeak wrote:
Your statement coupled with the above video proves what's wrong with most playerbases.

The assumption that endgame is the only game in town, whether it be Maps, Dungeons, what have you. I admit that my 80-90% includes non-active players. But the endgame (smaller) playerbase tends to assume they are the only group that matters with such statements.

There is a lot of casual players who (I'd assume based on many a such videos) do not care much for "end game" and when a game does not offer much ingame features for trade and you need to utilize extrenal websites and tools to trade... yes many of the gaming populating do not trade!

Right, I see your point, and I don't disagree with you.

I'm (probably) among the few that recognize end-game isn't the only thing that matters.

The crux of my point is that typically any statements made by GGG developers when they refer to "playerbase," they include people who quit at Normal Mud Flats and go on to play other games. It's misleading to say anything when that portion of the playerbase is included (players who aren't even active).

It's not to say that the other players don't matter. They obviously do. I just can't stand it when "playerbase" for GGG means "also the people who last logged in six months ago and didn't kill Normal Piety." :P

I'll amend my previous remark that "active" should be end-gamers... what I should have said was that even if such statements were to include actual ACTIVE players who just preferred to beat the game on Normal with a bunch of different builds and were constantly rerolling, I'd be fine with that, but their statements are broad and sweeping and include the inactive portions of the community, which seems a bit ridiculous to me.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Sfp4 wrote:
It should be more challenging and SSF.

This.

^

"
jahcinto wrote:
Really glad something like this happened, though, the exact poll process doesn't make complete sense; especially the transition from Poll 2 to Poll 3, as in, Self Found itself is a game mode, and not a league one, just like SC or HC.

It doesn't show, at all fair, to pick an inbetween situation; SSF should still be a polled mode and proceed to Poll 3, where we we'd choose either a set of Flashback, or an added league mod.

Thank you for the extra effort nevertheless.
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
Last edited by Pr0p4g4nd4p4nd4 on May 2, 2016, 8:08:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info