Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

i really dont want beyond even if i have full attack and spell block one misstep and unnecessary lag and im dead.
SSF + Bloodlines + Nemesis

Keeps you on your toes without being so annoying and rippy from random beyond mobs and Abaxoth spawns.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Moksu wrote:
Why Tempest hate

Because it lagged the game
why don't we just have both... self-found flashback!!! imagine what the full-time-traders will do, when they can't buy the meta build gear, but have to create something on their own :P
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
FLASHBACK! FLASHBACK! FLASHBACK!
Grats on polling, I've always felt games like this should have polls more often and I've often suggested they be on the main home screen of the video game itself (when possible).

There is something you said though: "The game is a lot harder when you have to live entirely off the land."

I agree (I don't like it, but it is what it is), but what if you added a mod where it was easier to live off the land but still no parties?

How about no parties with increased item rarity and quantity mods so instead of it being difficult it's fun?

I understand it's *Grinding Gear Games* but I thought that was like 'a gear that's grinding in a machine' and not 'grinding for gear, always.' lol :)

Maybe we could have a race like that occasionally? "All loot is unique" or something (characters disapear after a while, could even be a month long).
Last edited by psyfect on May 2, 2016, 6:09:59 AM
Really like how GGG is listening to their fellow exiles.

In other hand I really like to play Talisman again as its not available on zana's map mod.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:43:55 PM
Just to be curious: You ask if the players want more challanging Events... Then, why should you add Free Leagues for easier grinding for Challanges (just like Tormented Thief while Torment League Flashback is running).
Challanges won't become harder this way. They will get even easier because I have a chance to find Tormented Thief anywhere without paying for zana Mods while this Leagues Event is running!
I played several T14 and T15maps yesterday. Pay'd alot for Zana Mods with really shitty map drops.
If you are giving away free Leagues, then I want to have free Late Game maps as compensation :D

Disable Partys.... Why the heck should you do this? Come on!
Players who WANT TO PLAY SELF-FOUND JUST DO IT BY IGNORING TRADE FUNCTION!!!!!!!!
Is this so hard to understand? 'Why not forcing all players to play selffound' - without partys and without the possibility to play and chat with Friends while having fun in Wreaclast playing entertaining Unique Maps and stuff like that?!
I want to play in partys (private or public) because for me it's more fun to just run around alone!So Please! Just let all Players play as they wish!
Stop to listen to all whiners around. Stop to fuck up mechanics just because there is one way to OP it. Let players do their own things.

Anyway: Whatever will be done or changed: Peranuds League still sucks, even with all those Options given. The Core-Dynamic is just underwhelming boring.

For Future Plans: Please Re-work older Skills than just adding new stuff. For Example: Instead of adding new Summoner Skills: Just change how Spirit Gem works (concearning re-casting Spirits on Death or at Game Start - just let them stay inside the Skill!) and ALL Summoners will be statisfied! We don't need 'new and shiny' Skills, we just want to have qoL improvements on our old Spells.
Btw: What happened to the QoL Improvements in general?
You added new functions for trading. Great!
You added Lab, Sellers can't leave without concequences -> big trading delays. BAD!
Why not giving the options to write Autoreplys? Or: Auto Reply the /whois information when whispering a Player!?!
This game still is fun to play. But i think it needs a lot of QoL insetad of adding more and more shiny and complicated 3D Art/Animations to crash servers!
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on May 2, 2016, 6:25:59 AM
- the harder a league/race is made, the shorter it should be(you could even make 2x1week of perandus+something different in each now, with 3-4 days in between) because after a week, the top racers would be done anyway and because if it's to hard to start with, noobish players will quit at the beginning.
-the one, two weeks races could be used as testing ground for rebalancing old content; it would have the hype and the players will be made aware of changes; they'll test them then give feedback.

- perandus mobs could be made more interactive: burrowed ones, ones that drop like bears,leapers etc(should not have the skins of mobs already in the game); also, ramping up their number and difficulty as per game progression.
- tempest circles can be a little smaller, never spawn on mobs nor player but once spawn, the circle would move/crawl towards a pack of mobs so the player would have some incentive to chase it; to get it before they do(the mobs, bosses ..etc); its speed could be buffed as per game progression, red maps presenting players with split second decision making shenanigans.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info