[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

Doing it in fbhc right now. lvl 84 at the moment. all vry smooth. but man. this fucking jack axe ist annoying. hopefully anyone will lvl vagan to 8 :D
I think vagan 7 can do bleed enchant.
oh you right :D fuck need to start crafting a decent axe :D
--i can sell you this axe if yall guys are super tired of the sluggish effect of jack axe
"
skensche wrote:
oh you right :D fuck need to start crafting a decent axe :D

Is this on phc flashback?
i am. but dont think the posted axe is. anyhow dont like the siege axe for this build. you want a slow axe with high base damage like. runic infernal or royal. you want one big hit. the siege axe is way to fast
"
skensche wrote:
Doing it in fbhc right now. lvl 84 at the moment. all vry smooth. but man. this fucking jack axe ist annoying. hopefully anyone will lvl vagan to 8 :D

Turn dialogue volume to 0, the jack axe won't talk anymore :D
Smooth build, currently level 64 (just finishing act 3 in Merciless). Insane DPS with Tabula Rasa and all resists 70-75%, chaos 25% (+flask) + 51% phisical damage reduction. I haven't done HC but 0 deaths so far, even did the maze 1 and 2 by the time i got there, almost same as map level. This gotta be one the best build I tried so far, never made 0 death before, im really impressed. And its just EQ setup + leap setup +evasion aura on, I dont even got sockets for the other stuff yet.
Great guide! I am planning a similar build for the next challenge league, but with dual wielding a bloodletting axe in main hand and stat stick (prismatic eclipse) in the offhand. I don't like earthquake, so I settled on sunder as my AoE attack and double strike or a viper strike (using the compatible weapon in second weapon set) as a single-target attack.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that GGG won't nerf passives at Shadow starting point :P
Any advices?
My planned skilldrasil
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAJstXzmK8OlGypCE2Ud-vTZlTb6nGbRgQS2DY3ALwRUgV5f2oyzpQzHvegDuv9XawdN-Kk1Tu4TvdO19dQOHAF4_J31bR-JEnqLqBS3-upVmGY5KyKxHIuIhYBLheu8Mc-2DbqpRTKQ5dPHBi7GzCC618spKGNsppduno4obrTWSb55fsC4jCVgj9v6P2L3xs4MJm7WTmdP8TZKNfU3j_gpLV8M6u56mV_JFwOMqOCSLOuEPqxa_JpVqjHX9tNFh4vVvhG_IDMgU1EKi2bVIsNjrYxEvNj2dqmyMYqwxnr54bNgGiyDjX9oKJgAA

Last edited by First_Citizen on May 17, 2016, 7:22:59 AM
After dying at 88 in the 2week to something vry unlikely(still not sure what it was. like no blocks at all or something) im 88 again and going strong :D have to get to top 25 :D
finally got a good axe today

this build is rly rly save even with the crazy mods. but two things you have to be worried about:

chaos damage (now that my gear gets slowly better im trying to get some chaos res)
corrupted bloodline. Cause of the fact that everything explodes at once you will get a lot of stacks if the pack is huge. take care with your flasks. 1-2 staunching are a must.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info