[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

question.. i am a bit slow but how are you able to manage your mana just not seeing how you are not running out of mana :/ i am slow XD
I have 0.24% physical attack damage leech as mana on my gloves.

Sustaining mana is super easy in this build, just find 0.2% mana leech on gloves, rings or amulets. Just one prefix can solve this problem.
Hello!

I have a question: does the mega EQ nerf (-29% more damage from EQ gem and -10% more damage from Less Duration gem) will kill this build? What do you think guys?
(and the less aoe, and voidheart nerf)
Last edited by nicklencz on Aug 31, 2016, 2:18:38 PM
I plan on using your build for new hc league wish me luck
Im just a noob, who just reached lvl75 with this build... and it feels alot worse.
Alot less damage, and also using alot more mana (but this could easly be corrected with practice, aka I need to reflexivly drink manapots faster).
But the damage?

Nerf to quake, shortened duration AND poison?
Thats alot of damage gone.
I have tested it on standard (with prophecy char). I lost 10% tooltip dps, but everything melt like before the nerf. With 4 frenzy and totem, t13-14 bosses die without any problem. This build still viable, but its not as op as it was in prophecy.
With some currency investment, it is a fantastic and very safe build.
(sorry for bad laguage)
Last edited by nicklencz on Sep 3, 2016, 11:21:26 PM
Hi

Great build, i'm trying to build my character like yours.

Are you sure, your DPS calculation is correct?

According to wiki, for bleeding damage 10% of the physical damage is used.
" The amount is based on the physical damage of the hit that caused it: 10% per second if the target is standing still" http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed

Br,
Fred
"
fred741 wrote:
Hi

Great build, i'm trying to build my character like yours.

Are you sure, your DPS calculation is correct?

According to wiki, for bleeding damage 10% of the physical damage is used.
" The amount is based on the physical damage of the hit that caused it: 10% per second if the target is standing still" http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed

Br,
Fred

Yes, I believed I used the right number in my calculations.

For the standing still targets, it's 10% of the original hit (physical part only ofc); but for moving target, it's 60%.
Hey man im on EHC and im trying this build out, what did you use to level? i have a tabula to use right now lv13 using cleave. always wanted a shield build and this looks cool so im trying it in hc :P

great guide btw
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
2.4 viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info