[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

Same tree, just pick the mace circle close to the RT keystone instead of the axe nodes...
Voidheart opens up some different options though; Since you don't need the chance to poison nodes at all, you can re-invest those elsewhere.

Where depends entirely on how you want to evolve the build to suit yourself though, there's not many "Required" nodes so there's a lot of different directions you can go.
I started looking for jewels now and was wondering if you guys think I thouls remove/add any mod from this list and why:
Thanks.
I wouldn't bother with Armour/Evasion on Jewels if you're looking to buy them.

If you happen to get them via crafting/drops, they're not a bad pick, but I'd not pay for them.

There should also be a Damage Over Time mod, which you can add to your search.

I'd also not prioritise knockback at all, it's not hugely useful for clearing and on bosses you'll be using a Lion's Roar and Warchief Totem (Though if you're not running the totem, it's probably more appealing for sure)
"
Zephryl wrote:
I wouldn't bother with Armour/Evasion on Jewels if you're looking to buy them.

If you happen to get them via crafting/drops, they're not a bad pick, but I'd not pay for them.

There should also be a Damage Over Time mod, which you can add to your search.

I'd also not prioritise knockback at all, it's not hugely useful for clearing and on bosses you'll be using a Lion's Roar and Warchief Totem (Though if you're not running the totem, it's probably more appealing for sure)

Thanks. Got this one
for now.
can you update the tree with breath of council and voidheart?
Thanks for this build, I play it right now and with some small changes, it got really godlike.

Movement: I use Shield Charge with More Melee, Fortify and Added Fire. With Voidheart I almost kill every mob just with the Movement. Only a few survive so I use my EQ. You just charge into a group and everything melts :)

EQ 6Link: EQ - Concentrated Effect - Melee Phys - Added Fire - Rapid Decay - Less Duration

I found this option to be the best right now. With full buffs (3 Frenzy charges + Golem, NO flasks or other procs) I have 26k EQ damage.

I did Pale Council at level 73 deathless, Atziri at level 74 (one death at Atziri due to bad movement) and uber lab on lv 75 (first try). Did corrupted unidentified Tier 6 Strand Map in like 2 Minutes.

Endurance Charge Generation: I use Reposte and Reckoning linked to Stun and Endu Charge on Stun to generate Endu charges. Usually Iam at 3 charges all the time in normal groups and with enduring cry also at bosses. Together with the Ascendancy points I get 22% reduced Phys damage (+60% from armor and %25 from fortify).

Knockback Setup: Actually I think thats a waste of the gem sockets. I prefer to use CWDT - Immortal Call - Tempest Shield - Increased Duration. The Knockback is useless on Bosses and on small mobs you just dont need it.

My gear is good, but not godlike. You can look at my Char JogiLoew. My Skilltree is almost the same as yours.
Thanks to this OP build, I finally managed to defeat Uber Atziri! Yey!

Spoiler
http://imgur.com/a/nrFRV

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

I switched the aura gem just before Atziri's room: grace to tc.

and tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQaLCTMKJgthDPcNHw5DFCAUTRUgFewYkRm0Gj4aVRuXIOMhYCmlLOktgy_MMZ4yTjSONZI26DrhPAU8KDwtPfxAoEGHRalGaUa3R35NRk3jUEdXDVhjWp9fP1_aYSFi7GVNZrZoZWjya9ls2G6Xcql07XTxdqx5OXrvfNl-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-GO4azivCMz5y-ns2iAKZXpzCplayvrY2vbLc-uR28n702vni-p8BmwL_BgsT2xq7KkM1fz37RNtIh02_Yvdlh2sHiLORR6Ubp1eoY7w7vfPAf8kHyRfKc85v2SPcy97756PxL_gr-jw==
Hello guys, i played this build in Prophecy league and i loved this.
Can we play this in the future league (atlas of the world) with the 2.4 patch, and if it's possible can use "voidheart" and "breath of the council" or "varunastra"?

Thanks

Last edited by sbobino on Aug 28, 2016, 12:33:09 PM
Can i ask for full screen shot for map passive three i wanna see the exactly build....ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info