[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

just managed to do this:

my entire gear btw:
Spoiler

Notice the corrution on the gloves!

These gloves changed my POE life. I snatched them for 2 Ex on poetrade. Running Enfeeble in double curse mode with Vulnerability is AMAZING! Also you can kite stuff like Uber Izaro while you dont have to worry that your curse for damage falls off.

Mapping with rampage is the most fun I have had in a long time btw. Its so cool!

I dont take Iron Reflexes and Unwavering Stance btw. I dont feel like they are worth it. I have 20% Evasion 55% Block and 65% Physical Mitigation with Aura inside Hideout. EQ is on 12k tooltip unbuffed.
Last edited by GornoDD on Jul 3, 2016, 6:04:16 AM
"
Zephryl wrote:

Planned Links:
Spoiler

6L Chest: Earthquake, Melee Physical Damage, Less Duration, Rapid Decay, Concentrated Effect, Fortify
4L Helm: Cast When Damage Taken, Tempest Shield, Blood Rage, Chaos Golem
4L Gloves: Riposte, Reckoning, Life Gain on Hit, ??? (VLT maybe, if I want to recolour them, or Blood Rage for manual activation and something else in CWDT)
4L Boots: Ancestral Warchief, Knockback, Curse on Hit, Temporal Chains
3L Weapon: Leap Slam, Blood Magic, Enduring Cry
3L Shield: Blasphemy, Vulnerability, Grace

Edit:

Okay, thought Totems could CoH, which they very much can't... so, I need a bit of advice on how to effectively make use of my dual curses as well. Currently considering CWDT - TS - CoH - TC. I would've preferred to double blasphemy, but, not an option. Even with level 4 Enlighten I can't run 2 Blasphemy and Grace.

Current idea is to run CWDT-TS-CoH-TC on the helm, can't run a CWDT like I wanted on the boots... Eugh, I need more skill bar space is what I need.

I link my COH-Vuln with Riposte-Reckoning
Ah~ Not a bad idea, though I currently have LGOH on mine. Not entirely sure how much it's helping, and it's not useful in every fight, but I find it very handy in pack encounters. Saves me from healing for the majority of most maps I run.

I did end up putting it on Tempest Shield, and I think that's working out okay. Better in some encounters than others, depends how often the boss can trigger my TS really. Would be a similar problem in Riposte/Reck though.

May give it a try at some point though, see how it works out for me.
"
sharky169 wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:

Planned Links:
Spoiler

6L Chest: Earthquake, Melee Physical Damage, Less Duration, Rapid Decay, Concentrated Effect, Fortify
4L Helm: Cast When Damage Taken, Tempest Shield, Blood Rage, Chaos Golem
4L Gloves: Riposte, Reckoning, Life Gain on Hit, ??? (VLT maybe, if I want to recolour them, or Blood Rage for manual activation and something else in CWDT)
4L Boots: Ancestral Warchief, Knockback, Curse on Hit, Temporal Chains
3L Weapon: Leap Slam, Blood Magic, Enduring Cry
3L Shield: Blasphemy, Vulnerability, Grace

Edit:

Okay, thought Totems could CoH, which they very much can't... so, I need a bit of advice on how to effectively make use of my dual curses as well. Currently considering CWDT - TS - CoH - TC. I would've preferred to double blasphemy, but, not an option. Even with level 4 Enlighten I can't run 2 Blasphemy and Grace.

Current idea is to run CWDT-TS-CoH-TC on the helm, can't run a CWDT like I wanted on the boots... Eugh, I need more skill bar space is what I need.

I link my COH-Vuln with Riposte-Reckoning

Get gloves that Cruse on hit with vulnerability and double curse amulet. They are not crazy expensive, its a well worth investment. trust me
Already have the amulet, can't get the gloves. Using Rare gloves, rolls I need aren't super cheap so trying to get CoH Corruption will be super painful.
Could someone enlighten me what I need to do Uber Lab Runs with ease? Currently I can do them but if I don't pay attention I fail. I fail too often.
You could take a look at my character and maybe suggest what to improve. I would really appreciate any advice.
"
Could someone enlighten me what I need to do Uber Lab Runs with ease? Currently I can do them but if I don't pay attention I fail. I fail too often.
You could take a look at my character and maybe suggest what to improve. I would really appreciate any advice.

I did a litte video for you that shows 3 key Disruptor/Portal Izaro fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7cuIlxjM4&feature=youtu.be

my defenses:

Spoiler
Last edited by GornoDD on Jul 5, 2016, 6:19:22 AM
"

I'm assuming you're keeping up Tempest Shield and Endurance Charges, so...

Based on my brief, unprofessional, look at your character I'd have to say it may be your Block Chance. Your shield doesn't have a +Block roll, so that's 6% you're missing, and you haven't gone one of the 2% block nodes, and you don't have the 100% Spellblock Ascendancy (I'm not sure if Izaro has any magic attacks, but, I think the Mortar Barrage may be a spell?)

Probably also could be your Life, honestly, probably both. Some of your Life Rolls are really low, what is your Life actually at at the moment?
"
Zephryl wrote:
"

Based on my brief, unprofessional, look at your character I'd have to say it may be your Block Chance. Your shield doesn't have a +Block roll, so that's 6% you're missing, and you haven't gone one of the 2% block nodes, and you don't have the 100% Spellblock Ascendancy (I'm not sure if Izaro has any magic attacks, but, I think the Mortar Barrage may be a spell?)

Probably also could be your Life, honestly, probably both. Some of your Life Rolls are really low, what is your Life actually at at the moment?

Defence
Spoiler
"
"
Zephryl wrote:
"

Defence
Spoiler

Why are you still using grace? Try determination and be surprised!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info