[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

Hi im just beginning with this build have 1.5ex what are u recommend to buy first ? Thx xd
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
Hi im just beginning with this build have 1.5ex what are u recommend to buy first ? Thx xd

In 2.3, definitely a voidheart.
Either buy a Voidheart, or buy the Blackheart and the "From the Void" prophecy, and wait for a free Bameth kill on Global 820. I think it works out a little cheaper that way, though needs a little patience.

You'll want a Breath of the Council before level 66, and at some point probably grab a Lion's Roar.

Asides from that, it's entirely up to you. You can go all rares, or pick up Uniques of your preference.
"
gwizzer wrote:
Great guide and build.

I'm currently level 80 in the Hardcore Prophecy League

Changed a few gems around so I can dual curse with my corrupted Anvil.

This is my current setup.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHnBLMFLQaLCiYLYQz3FCAUTRXsGJEY2xo-GlUblyDjIWAoKimlLiMvzDGeMk426DrhPAU8LUCgRmlGt0d-TUZQR1cNWp9fP1_aYSFi7GVNaPJs2HKpdO108XaseTl673zZffV-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-HKYrwi0-TmZd5ns2fy6IAplenMKmVrK-tja9stz65HbuevJ-9Nr54vqfAZsC_wYLEFcT2xq7KkM9-0iHTb9i92WHZfNrB5FHpRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_JB8kXzm_cy_Ev-Cg==

I've had trouble getting enough Int and Dex! Resists was a pain too when using The Anvil & Voidheart.

How would you guys set this up to run dual curse & Grace? Would you change anything in my setup?

Cheers

Quick update. Still enjoying this build, it's very solid. I've managed to gather some upgrades since my last post.

Spoiler

Thanks again for the guide!
Last edited by gwizzer on Jul 1, 2016, 3:12:41 AM
I would like to thank you for this marvelous build!
I usually play with a mate who use a chaos bladefall trap build

Reflect don't cause me too much trouble ( just take your time and don't take huge pack )
Also the Atziri's flask is just a big boost with the breath of the council

We've made :

Dual boss Abyss deadless first try ( 2 in the party )
Normal Atziri several times deadless (solo + with my friend ) (Atziri was down with Jack The axe, not yet retested with the mace)
The pale council deadless first try ( 2 in the party )
The endgame lab deadless first try + argus ( 2 in the party )

1->15 dual boss challenge ( always 2 in the party)

we plan to do:

core
dual core ( Depend on how the first will be managed ^_^ )
hall of the grand master
Uber Atziri
Dead and Taxes
The Vinktar Square

I use a variation of this build with more armour and block chance:

At lvl 90 I've got 27K armour buffed with determination and 30K+ with flask (don't remember how many exactly) and 4.8K hp (still need to get the Scion life)

10K dps w/o charge / flask

and my stuff:

Spoiler

I started this leauge with a EA Witch (wasn't my jam) and switched to this afterwards. And it has been a godsend. Uber-Lab is a joke and mapping (even red's) is super fast and very safe (you can almost play brain afk^^).
My personal flavor to the build is running Vulnerability + Enfeeble Blasphemy (instead of Grace or Determination) with AA. Now all I have to do is invest a little in better flasks (even though there is no need for it atm). Life is 6.5k @lv 90.

My gear:

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHnBLMFLQaLCiYLYQz3FCAUTRXsGJEY2xo-GlUblyDjIWAppS4jLlMvzDGeMk426DrhOzs8BTwtPfxAoEWpR35NRlBHUeZXDVdUWp9fP1_aYJFhIWFSYuxlTWa2Z1hoZWjybNhyqXTtdPF2rHdTeTl673zZfuKCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCKs4rwjM-S95OZk6ibLZ7Fns2fy6IAplenMKmVrK-tja9stz65HbuevJ-9Nr54vqfAZsC_wYLE9sauypDPftIh02_Yvdlh2sHkUeSt6Ubp1eoY7dfvDu988B_yQfJF85v2SPcy-AL8S_4K?accountName=SeeD_MR&characterName=BloodyExplosions_SeeD

But as I'm not a 'pro', is there something I can really improve?
Last edited by SeeD_MR on Jul 1, 2016, 6:02:23 AM
hjlh
Update i just reach lv 48 got voidheart and a 5l belly but have problem with weapon currently using this
only have 1k damage on eq what wrapon are u suggest me to use :d thx
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
Update i just reach lv 48 got voidheart and a 5l belly but have problem with weapon currently using this
only have 1k damage on eq what wrapon are u suggest me to use :d thx

I used The Gryphon (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Gryphon)
until I could equip

and it worked like a charm
Thx alot :d

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info