[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

"
Fobes wrote:

playing the same way man its so much fun ;D
"
ogogo wrote:
"
Fobes wrote:

playing the same way man its so much fun ;D

I'm not figuring out how people are generating frenzy charges. With this build here did you guys take endurance from the last bandit?

Thanks.
Hey man just wanted to say that I love the idea behind this build. I adapted it for a facebreaker shield charge character and it is working splendidly. That might just be because voidheart is super broken though :)
Check out my Path of Exile content:

Youtube→ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvjw16UAePp9xwXYDAklJkg
Twitter→ https://twitter.com/HecticHippo
Livestream→ https://www.twitch.tv/hectichippo
"
yorikatl wrote:

I'm not figuring out how people are generating frenzy charges. With this build here did you guys take endurance from the last bandit?

Thanks.

Frenzy charges come from Blood rage. I'm lazy/forgetful so I link it to cast when damage taken and leave it low level - high levels just give attack speed which we don't really need. Same with tempest shield.

Endurance charge wouldn't be a bad option if you can keep them up. I mostly have them up from my counter attack setup with endurance charge on melee stun, but that doesn't really work for bosses.
I took extra frenzy.

If you are going to grab at least one point of tree, I'd recommend getting frenzy off the bandits, and the endurance charge off the tree, if your tree is like mine and goes down the left hand path. You can get the life regen per endurance charge then, which I think is a bit better than the frenzy duration for a blood rage build.
"
AXC wrote:
Just want to ask. Will "Increased Skill Effect Duration" under Dirty Techniques branch delay the aftershock of Earthquake skill thus reducing the benefit from Less Duration gem? From the node you took, there are 20% increased skill effect duration right there.

I believe it does, although it's still worth getting. The effect is pretty much cancelled out by running rapid decay, and less duration is a 'Less' multiplier rather than a reduced.
Hi guys, I like this build a lot! Currently lvl 44, excited to wear Voidheart soon!

Going to try this tree, I guess I will change it during the game.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHnBS0FtQaLBx4KJgz3DkgRLxGWE20UCRQgFE0UdRXsFe0YkRjbGlUblyDjIWAj9iaIKCoppSsKLiMuUy_MMHwyTjY9Nug7O0CgRalHfklRTUZNklBHUUdR5lS9VvpXDVqfXEBd8l8_X9phIWKsYuxlTWa2aGVsjGzYdO108XaCdqx3U3fXeTl673zZfuJ_K4IHhNmE74VSivCLT419jb-P-pL3lS6Wi5d5m2qdqp7Fns2fy6Z_pzCplayvrY20xbVItzC5HbyfvTa-eL6nwL_BgsLsyAzKkM9-0iHTb9W52WHaweRR6Ubp1eoY62PtQe8O8NXyQfOb9zL4Avjr_Es=
NANI
Thoroughly enjoying this build, but, wondering how people actually get to max block?

I'm currently at 51%, I have 4% more to come from Ascendancy, 0 from the regular tree.

With an Anvil I go up to 63%, but the max goes up to 78... Using this shield while I level:
but I don't think I can get much more block chance out of a shield...

8% from "Being hit recently" Ascendancy, and 3% from Tempest Shield... I still seem to be 4% short, and I've no idea where to pick that up.

Hoping I've missed something obvious, or you can get even more block on Rare shields or something like that.
Hey,
I am really enjoying this build as well.
Just got to lvl 66 (wearing breath of the council now)
Got some different gem setups with immortal call etc., but still love the main idea.
Also I will not use the Bleeding nodes in the Ascendency, since they seem kin of lackluster without the need to bleed on hit.

Also I am playing with a lightning coil.
Overall I am quite sure, that once i have my final gear and gem setups I am nearly unkillable, with all the block chance, life (217% from tree and 330 flat), Immortal call setups (over 4second immortal call) and endurance charges before (which on max reduce phys damage by further 10%, due to the ascendency), further damage reduction from Coil, Chaos Golem, High armor and also life gain on hit on my counterstrike setup.

In Short: Brickwall. :D

My tree (some adjusts)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAaLIONf2gomuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR34vzL02wYJlTU1Gvqdi7ITvourawWEhEuF07RpVBS026Fqfeu8B50WpQKAUTacwZrbAvyFg_Eufy57NqZV08SyFvJ_p1dIhDPcY2ymlWhoYkXk58kGsry4jfuKCBxuXk5kaPtl8Mk67nl8_FHHt1_ZIFCD464zP7w7qGLvtPfxQR3as9zKRzlhj5FHPfnKpl3mtjayqxPYoKlnzxq6LT58-GjgLYTwtLdKQVa9sg1-DzGvZaPK3PjSO8B_-CoY7ogDyRdi9BLM64TWSwGamV_6PPAVN4zGe73yS9_gCDkPNXw==

So, finally I want to thank you for your inspiration, since this build is so insanely versatile, because of only 2 neccessary uniques atm (breath of the council, voidheart).

Last edited by Lyxana on Jun 24, 2016, 7:22:36 AM
"
Lyxana wrote:

So, finally I want to thank you for your inspiration, since this build is so insanely versatile, because of only 2 neccessary uniques atm (breath of the council, voidheart).

I would say that Breath isn't even a Required Unique. I mean, it's probably best in slot by far, but, isn't required at all. Voidheart is the only Required, and Breath, Anvil and Lion's Roar Flask are all just great picks.
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
Lyxana wrote:

I would say that Breath isn't even a Required Unique. I mean, it's probably best in slot by far, but, isn't required at all. Voidheart is the only Required, and Breath, Anvil and Lion's Roar Flask are all just great picks.

Ye, you're right.
I just think it's so significally boosting the dps, that I would not want to play without it.

Btw, could facetank Izaro in merciless lab on lvl 70. Damn tankyness :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info