[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

For me personally I was able to chill in traps and I was outregening the spikes actually. Since Vitality is pretty weak I wouldn't use it. But it is an option. Just make sure that you don't put it into the chest piece, because those auras will not affect you ;)
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
I think a section on what map mods are good to play and which are dangerous would be very helpful.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Hay mate, I really love your build and I have now reached the peak of itemization on PHC.

What would you suggest to switch out/around once you get a higher budget and can afford more high tier items?
Kill the evil or zombies will become reality!!

IGN: Sid_Ashley
You can allways upgrade your rare Items to provide even better stats and also get better rolled unique items.
A real upgrade would be a Shav's, but that would be a different build, which is ~10x more expensive than this one.

I don't think that a Map mod section is needed. Bloodmagic is a no go, as with every other build too. And all other mods work. -max resist can be nasty but most of it is allready mitigated, because of the +9 puritys. Reflect mods depend on the party.
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Jun 22, 2016, 8:59:25 AM
I think a big investment should be made into getting quality curses. Temp Chains with quality makes a big difference, in addition to enfeeble and curse on hit.
I used this build for my support and i really like it so far. But i cant seem to fit in all auras eventhough i have all the reduced mana reservation you have. I only have around 11% mana left and i need 18% to fit in hatred
"
Bereen wrote:
I used this build for my support and i really like it so far. But i cant seem to fit in all auras eventhough i have all the reduced mana reservation you have. I only have around 11% mana left and i need 18% to fit in hatred

The build only uses two out of the three damaging auras in your chest. So I'm guessing you look at the party build and choose accordingly.
What are your thoughts on getting skittering runes node to beef up the curses?
Skittering Runes is definitly a good choice. And I considered to take it for a while, but in the end I decided to get some more direct tankyness at first. Thats probably a node I would take when I am lvl~96.
There are a few options:

1. Skittering Runes for more curse effectiveness.

2. Flask nodes in with area.

3. Life regen nodes in templar/scion area.

4. ES nodes.

I opted for the life regen nodes by templar. Once I get higher level, like 91 I miiiighy try end game lab. I wouldneed lvl 21 purities before attempting and a nicely rolled basalt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info